tiertime
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2011
- Messages
- 7,747
- Reaction score
- 1,331
Stay in condo la....
chey.... i thought got what bright idea hahaha

Stay in condo la....
Anyone using card up to pay insurance premiums on annual basis?
Can pay Car Loans by card up Finally!
Sad: car loans by banks not supported in CardUp.
Split into 2 payments over 2 statement months.
thanks! have you tried before?
if you have it on 12 month giro installment can even split up to 12 months![]()
dont know that there is an installment option. but the message i received said i need to pay by jan 31.
dont know that there is an installment option. but the message i received said i need to pay by jan 31.
road tax is not payable through cardup?
Nope. You can use one motoring to pay online
Hi, I’ve just gotten my BOC Family CC and would like to make a Cardup payment to make up the min spend.
1. Can I prepay my income tax (even though there’s no bill to be paid at the moment)?
2. Can I use referral code together with the BOC promo code?
3. Since BOC Family online rebate is now capped at $30, should my Cardup payment amt be $600 or $600-fee?
BOC promotion is already over since Oct 2017.
I read the promo T&C that it’s till 31 Jan though... Was I mistaken?