[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
6,504
Reaction score
10
molex or 3 pin will do!

A shop at level 5 or 6 in SLS (an auntie runs it) did it for me couple of months back. Can't recall which in exact.

Side question... You bought the evolv ITX already? I wanna hoot but SLS no stock from what I heard...
 

poooooo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
12,905
Reaction score
3,390
molex or 3 pin will do!

A shop at level 5 or 6 in SLS (an auntie runs it) did it for me couple of months back. Can't recall which in exact.

Side question... You bought the evolv ITX already? I wanna hoot but SLS no stock from what I heard...
Good morning dawntime kor kor :)
 

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm looking at the Evolv itx case. If I want to install LED light strips in the case without those fancy lighting. Just single color light only. What do I need to buy to install the light?

Sorry if this question is too newbie. First time installing LED light inside PC casing.

The LED strips currently are only supported on Enthoo Luxe, Mini XL, Evolv ATX TG, and P400/P400S.
Unfortunately the Evolv ITX is not support.
However, there are single color LEDs in the market, like the Xigmatek Xi-Ray which we have stocks too.

http://www.xigmatek.com/product.php?productid=221
 

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0
molex or 3 pin will do!

A shop at level 5 or 6 in SLS (an auntie runs it) did it for me couple of months back. Can't recall which in exact.

Side question... You bought the evolv ITX already? I wanna hoot but SLS no stock from what I heard...

Hi bro, for Evolv ITX Chassis, new shipment just came this monday.
All in SLS @ Cybermind, Fuwell, PC Themes, Media mart, Scorpia, Make Fine now.
Black, Red and White color. Stocks not a lot. :o

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-ITX.html
 

Nights

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
4
molex or 3 pin will do!

A shop at level 5 or 6 in SLS (an auntie runs it) did it for me couple of months back. Can't recall which in exact.

Side question... You bought the evolv ITX already? I wanna hoot but SLS no stock from what I heard...

Not yet. I'm comparing evolv itx and the define nano S. I don't know this case so hot till OOS. I prefer white but nano S has no white color.

The LED strips currently are only supported on Enthoo Luxe, Mini XL, Evolv ATX TG, and P400/P400S.
Unfortunately the Evolv ITX is not support.
However, there are single color LEDs in the market, like the Xigmatek Xi-Ray which we have stocks too.

http://www.xigmatek.com/product.php?productid=221

Thanks for the recommendation. Will check it out :)
 

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
6,504
Reaction score
10
Not yet. I'm comparing evolv itx and the define nano S. I don't know this case so hot till OOS. I prefer white but nano S has no white color.



Thanks for the recommendation. Will check it out :)

yaaaaasss me too! white! common shops OOS...
 

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
6,504
Reaction score
10
Good morning dawntime kor kor :)
Hello Kor Kor =:p

Hi bro, for Evolv ITX Chassis, new shipment just came this monday.
All in SLS @ Cybermind, Fuwell, PC Themes, Media mart, Scorpia, Make Fine now.
Black, Red and White color. Stocks not a lot. :o

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-ITX.html

Hey thanks. Heard from a shop saying this case OOS liao from most other shops as well... Next shipment arriving delayed to mid july? :(

Later I hooting liao....
 

ExArchz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
518
Reaction score
3
Anyone used the LED strip on their phanteks evolv atx TP? can share pics?
 

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0
Received this picture just now. A colleague's friend replaced his old case to an ENTHOO SERIES Evolv ATX Tempered Glass. :D
His old MSI mobo, vga card and GSkill still remain.

 

HungryPillow

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
828
Reaction score
17
When will Enthoo Tempered Glass be available on Lazada again? I was gonna wait and buy during the weekend discount but it's out of stock already lol
 

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0
When will Enthoo Tempered Glass be available on Lazada again? I was gonna wait and buy during the weekend discount but it's out of stock already lol

Next shipment should arrive end of July. But as of now, you can buy from SLS shops. =:p
 

m4gg0t

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Just got my case built, however the RGB LEDs on the bottom of the front pannel and the power button do not work?
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
Just got my case built, however the RGB LEDs on the bottom of the front pannel and the power button do not work?

There is a 12v power connector that needs to run it iirc for the LEDs. Its at the fan hub there with a 12v to SATA.
 

m4gg0t

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
There is a 12v power connector that needs to run it iirc for the LEDs. Its at the fan hub there with a 12v to SATA.

I have the fan hub connected to a SATA cable on the fan hub. Are you talking about the other SATA cable that comes from the top?
 

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
6,480
Reaction score
0
top - one 12v for power hdd leds
attached to fan hub - one 12v for optional 2 led strips (not sure if able to use non phanteks strips)

small complaint: both 12v sata cables are so short esp the fan hub one...making impossible to hide them inside the psu area for "cable management"
 
Last edited:

m4gg0t

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
top - one 12v for power hdd leds
attached to fan hub - one 12v for optional 2 led strips (not sure if able to use non phanteks strips)

small complaint: both 12v sata cables are so short esp the fan hub one...making impossible to hide them inside the psu area for "cable management"

Haha i know the feeling, spent 2hrs trying to cable manage. Finally got it good enough. I didn't know you had to connect both 12v SATA cables.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top