*adiBOY
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2008
- Messages
- 7,576
- Reaction score
- 347
Nice! They kept their coloured box. How much did you pay for it?

299Nice! They kept their coloured box. How much did you pay for it?
Grey.Is that the anthracite gray? I'm deciding between black and gray hmm...
Drools! Await your pics. Did you spot the P400 while you were there?
The guy I saw didn't have strings on the box though.
Nice. They still using that nice glossy box I see.
Waiting for your completed rig photos!![]()
Change your casing to this version

What? Got problem ah. I haven assemble my com leh. U got Google the problem?For my Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered glass, i can't seems to find my Reset connector
also the LED don't seems to light up as well.
Anyone faces the same issue?
For my Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered glass, i can't seems to find my Reset connector
also the LED don't seems to light up as well.
Anyone faces the same issue?
What? Got problem ah. I haven assemble my com leh. U got Google the problem?
Sent from Pillars of Creation using GAGT
For mine it only have the power switch n the HDD led? Led is the one for the front panel? I'm was thinking how am I going to change to the red led included.
The internal black paint also easily scratch off so for those need to change the motherboard standoff do take note.
i rem EVOLV series is using fan header/hub for the led
![]()
Tried googling, but no info. the case too new?
Possible to check you chassis tonight?
see if you can find the Reset connector (the one that hooked up to the motherboard)
Yea, my chassis only have the Power and HDD LED connector.
Missing the Reset connector,
also how do you turn on the front LED? the one at the bottom of the front panel's LED?
Is there a connector for it?
This case isn't new. They just changed the side panels to tempered glass. If you really cannot find, call Corbell and they will assist you. There is a 2 year wan try for this case.
I am going to assemble tonight. Will post here if anything is missing.
