xLuffyzx
Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2011
- Messages
- 167
- Reaction score
- 0
For the Evolv ATX Tempered Glass yes.
=( guess this chassis need to do cable management at the back, side panel also.

For the Evolv ATX Tempered Glass yes.
My Phantek's logo in my velcro straps are printed upside down.
Anyone having the same issue?

I thought I'm the only one with this problem. LolYes mine is also upside down![]()

Ya. During the weekend I did a closer inspection n realise actually got more hair line scratches.Overall the case looks badass but I feel the QC could have been better for such an expensive case. My case had a deep scratch on one of the leg and part of the coating came off from one side of my side panel. I even see fingerprint on the inner black frame![]()
Ya. During the weekend I did a closer inspection n realise actually got more hair line scratches.
Sent from Pillars of Creation using GAGT
Bro don scare me leh. I haven peel off the plastic film yetCoating from some of the screws also came off on my case too. I hope when i decided to remove the plastic film from my tempered glass, I won't see any scratches. lol
Bro don scare me leh. I haven peel off the plastic film yet
Sent from Pillars of Creation using GAGT
I haven't removed yet bro! But should be fine lah hahacorbell, is this the full acrylic pro m or the windows edition? the photo shows its windows edition. i want to get the acrylic verson.
http://www.lazada.sg/phanteks-entho...full-acrylic-windowblack-edition-7164500.html
Anyone with a picture of the final build with this new case especially how the wiring will look like at the right side panel?
Can you still conceal the LED strips with it?
How does the panel come off? Is it similar to the previous version where it will swing open?
Been trying to find videos of it but no one has it.
Seriously, you guys should remove the film and check the tempered glass.
I am actually seeing 3 small lines at the bottom of the tempered glass..
corbell, is this the full acrylic pro m or the windows edition? the photo shows its windows edition. i want to get the acrylic verson.
http://www.lazada.sg/phanteks-entho...full-acrylic-windowblack-edition-7164500.html
