Ceiling Fan Recommendation

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which are the shops in JB that can ship lights, fans & instant water heater to SG?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually nowadays fans all dc......so pretty much if spoil....we cant repair , just get new replacement?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I can confirm its IR remote as the fan did not respond when using remote behind closed door.

BTW the wifi connection is between fan & router so u can remotely control the fan from anywhere. Require pairing with a user account (protected by user ID & pwd) so other ppl cant hijack ur fan haha.
how much is the panasonic wifi fan? from which shop in jb?

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone use Panasonic ceiling fan before? But this can only get from Malaysia. Any review on it?https://www.panasonic.com/my/consumer/air-solutions/ceiling-fan.html

Using it in my living room and 2 bedrooms now. Living room is older 2019 model, still working with no issues now.

how much is the panasonic wifi fan? from which shop in jb?

Cost around 920~ MYR for the 60" with LED light. Smaller dimension model and/or without LED is 50-200 MYR cheaper.

Look for Tampoi Lightning shop in Tampoi. Once you see the yellow building facing the busy highway/road, it is that shop liao. Walk around a bit got other smaller light/fan shops that may or may not be cheaper.

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Cost around 920~ MYR for the 60" with LED light. Smaller dimension model and/or without LED is 50-200 MYR cheaper.

Look for Tampoi Lightning shop in Tampoi. Once you see the yellow building facing the busy highway/road, it is that shop liao. Walk around a bit got other smaller light/fan shops that may or may not be cheaper.

Tampoi no stocks leh...... They said no allocation from Panasonic

What other shops have stock?

thecurioustechie

Reaction score
Hi any reviews on Alaska cekling fans?

whats the difference between Aspen and Fern?

And i realised there are Fern Slim, Fern Curve and Fern III with the 20w samsung dimmable light…..

anyone knows whats the difference between the 3 types of Fern models?

and for the 20w samsung dimmable, will it be possible for us to buy and change the led module on our own off the shelf?

wlcling

Reaction score
Hi any reviews on Alaska cekling fans?

whats the difference between Aspen and Fern?

And i realised there are Fern Slim, Fern Curve and Fern III with the 20w samsung dimmable light…..

anyone knows whats the difference between the 3 types of Fern models?

and for the 20w samsung dimmable, will it be possible for us to buy and change the led module on our own off the shelf?
Alaska Fern Slim III
- 6 speed settings, might be useful for some.. but wind strangely seems irregular, like sometimes you feel it sometimes you don't. In a closed Square shaped room (like bedroom), i think it works fine. However in another room thats abit more irregular layout, i'm very disappointed in a particular seating location. My wife however sits right beside me and is totally happy, somehow the breeze gets to her

For my living, i use Efenz but without LED, the wind on this seems superb

Last edited:

cantona007

Master Member
Reaction score

delpiero_10

Reaction score
Is the one you bought good?

So far so good. Main downside is that the remote control does not have a screen display, so can't see the fan speed. I don't use the wifi function either. Bought it mainly for aesthetic purpose.

Take note that if you buy from JB, you will need to buy a fan hook (RM 3) to install in Sg.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far so good. Main downside is that the remote control does not have a screen display, so can't see the fan speed. I don't use the wifi function either. Bought it mainly for aesthetic purpose.

Take note that if you buy from JB, you will need to buy a fan hook (RM 3) to install in Sg.
Does it has good coverage (i.e not only below the fan can feel the wind)?

Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.