[CONSOLIDATED] 柯文哲 Ko P Discussion Thread

Medicated Oil

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
167,608
Reaction score
76,252
Maybe is good
President - DPP
Legislative Yuan - KMT

Sort of balance of power
That is why the KMT boss is not letting his eyes off the representive election.
Dun think he is confident about the chances of Hou.
I rem that there is also a vote for the individual party.
 

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
95,581
Reaction score
15,166
That is why the KMT boss is not letting his eyes off the representive election.
Dun think he is confident about the chances of Hou.
I rem that there is also a vote for the individual party.

Probably Taiwanese are already smart now not to give too much power to DPP.

Everything are already decided by Taiwanese.
 

Medicated Oil

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
167,608
Reaction score
76,252
Probably Taiwanese are already smart now not to give too much power to DPP.

Everything are already decided by Taiwanese.
Unfortunately, they are just rotating from robber A to robber B.
Both parties have too much shortcoming.
Even if Ke P get the post, dun think he will be able to control the House.
And he dun have competent advisors with experience to advise him.
Will he convert his country into another dragon again ?
 

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
95,581
Reaction score
15,166
Depends on how you look at it. If you are kp and you don’t trust kmt will rule the country well then what will you do?

You know is not just about trust right?

I think is his own feelings which he cannot let go.

He dislike KMT. I not sure if he hated KMT.

I guess his supporters hated KMT. I guess his members dislike KMT.

If me, I need to take some time to understand the root causes of my distrust and reflecting on these feelings.
 

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
95,581
Reaction score
15,166
Unfortunately, they are just rotating from robber A to robber B.
Both parties have too much shortcoming.
Even if Ke P get the post, dun think he will be able to control the House.
And he dun have competent advisors with experience to advise him.
Will he convert his country into another dragon again ?

I guess every sides are just too emotional.

Ke p still say he wants to be pragmatic.
End up is still not pragmatic.
 

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2000
Messages
99,887
Reaction score
146
You know is not just about trust right?

I think is his own feelings which he cannot let go.

He dislike KMT. I not sure if he hated KMT.

I guess his supporters hated KMT. I guess his members dislike KMT.

If me, I need to take some time to understand the root causes of my distrust and reflecting on these feelings.
Kmt ruled tw before and it didn’t go very well. Basically nothing has changed so why need to give them another chance? If I am Taiwanese I rather give the chance to ke p.
 

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2000
Messages
99,887
Reaction score
146
I guess every sides are just too emotional.

Ke p still say he wants to be pragmatic.
End up is still not pragmatic.
I think he did the right thing. There is something the people want and there is something what he want. The people just want to get rid of dpp and doesn’t care who take over. What he want is to change tw. He has done pretty well on balancing both.
 

Medicated Oil

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
167,608
Reaction score
76,252
I guess every sides are just too emotional.

Ke p still say he wants to be pragmatic.
End up is still not pragmatic.
I think he wasted too much time going around giving speeches instead of figuring out how to plan for his campaign.
Seems to be in panic mode at the moment.
 

hardindex

Banned
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
17,943
Reaction score
11,115
How many polls he need ?
What if he play punk with stats in the next polls again ?
He have to make the decision to eat the humble pie for the sake of his party OR he want to carry on his Emperor dream.

KMT is not going to fulfil his Emperor dream.
They want to appoint their own Emperor.
So much for de-throning DPP.....
William can tailor his dragon robe liao.


Watched this, his polls crashed a few days before all these. He has limited fund from his new party, now new drama he join with Terry using his money
 

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
95,581
Reaction score
15,166
I think he did the right thing. There is something the people want and there is something what he want. The people just want to get rid of dpp and doesn’t care who take over. What he want is to change tw. He has done pretty well on balancing both.
Sounds valid. Hope he stick to his own stand and be firm for every decision he made.
 

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
95,581
Reaction score
15,166
I think he wasted too much time going around giving speeches instead of figuring out how to plan for his campaign.
Seems to be in panic mode at the moment.

He is chairman. He is the candidate.
He should show some effective leadership.

I think he should not show any panic mode or his members behind him will be worried.
 

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2000
Messages
99,887
Reaction score
146


Watched this, his polls crashed a few days before all these. He has limited fund from his new party, now new drama he join with Terry using his money

I think mainly because his young supporters do not want him to merge with kmt.
 

Medicated Oil

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
167,608
Reaction score
76,252


Watched this, his polls crashed a few days before all these. He has limited fund from his new party, now new drama he join with Terry using his money

He run for mayor before.
Dun think he is so ignorant about insufficient fund if he want to be a Emperor.
That is unless he is leaving it late then he start to do something about fund raising.
 

Medicated Oil

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
167,608
Reaction score
76,252
He is chairman. He is the candidate.
He should show some effective leadership.

I think he should not show any panic mode or his members behind him will be worried.
He may be a great doctor and surgeon.
Whether he is a competent leader, that remains to be seen.
Just observed and see whether he is cracking under pressure for the next few days.

As for his supporters, dun think they can figure out what he is trying to do at the moment.
 

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
95,581
Reaction score
15,166
If TPP supporters are comprised of people who hate KMT then they are just DPP 2.0 right?

Then Ke P want to 两岸一家亲,how he gonna achieve it, since his tpp supporters are kinda like 天然台独?

If he becomes president, how would he say to his 天然台独 supporters?
 

menthol28

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
21,666
Reaction score
14,943
Kmt ruled tw before and it didn’t go very well. Basically nothing has changed so why need to give them another chance? If I am Taiwanese I rather give the chance to ke p.
But Taiwan's 40-45% of 24m population thinks DPP makes a better choice to be government. DPP keeps using 抗中保台
 

hardindex

Banned
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
17,943
Reaction score
11,115
He run for mayor before.
Dun think he is so ignorant about insufficient fund if he want to be a Emperor.
That is unless he is leaving it late then he start to do something about fund raising.
i think inflation plays a big part, very easy to go overbudget. They have being campaigning for months and look at the crowds of his rally.... when his prospect is the lowest among the top 3 :ROFLMAO:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top