Credit Card Rewards Reference Table

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
Citibank Clear Platinum doesn't seem to earn 5x with Famous Amos anymore. Previously it did, currently checking with the bank.
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
Citibank Clear Platinum doesn't seem to earn 5x with Famous Amos anymore. Previously it did, currently checking with the bank.

Got the usual reply.

Anyways, Famous Amos doesn't earn 5x anymore, updated the spreadsheet.
 

Tyrian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
10,171
Reaction score
1,703
10x points for Citibank. Bershka

Will add when I have access to computer
 

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
14,671
Reaction score
8
anyone knows whether transaction on hachi.tech, (https://www.hachi.tech/) Challenger's online store, is entitled to 10x rewards for UOB PPV or 6% rebate for OCBC Frank?
 

vince123123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
2
This is a great thread, I've heard about the Google Docs sheet from other blogs and sources and never really knew how it came about. Now, having a chance to see this thread, I would like to extend my appreciation for those who have started and continued to maintain it.
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
This is a great thread, I've heard about the Google Docs sheet from other blogs and sources and never really knew how it came about. Now, having a chance to see this thread, I would like to extend my appreciation for those who have started and continued to maintain it.

You're welcome! And thanks to all who contributed and are continuing to contribute!

I decided to open up the spreadsheet for public since I can no longer maintain it and I needed everyone's input. Besides I need to get a girlfriend.... :(
 

vince123123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
2
Let's all help to update it and keep making it better!

On that note, lcpteck, could you create a new section for the HSBC Advance card? I tried to add more cells next to HSBC Revolution but it says cells locked.

Also, can I ask what is the sheet labelled "References" and "Calculations" used for?

You're welcome! And thanks to all who contributed and are continuing to contribute!

I decided to open up the spreadsheet for public since I can no longer maintain it and I needed everyone's input. Besides I need to get a girlfriend.... :(
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
Let's all help to update it and keep making it better!

On that note, lcpteck, could you create a new section for the HSBC Advance card? I tried to add more cells next to HSBC Revolution but it says cells locked.

Also, can I ask what is the sheet labelled "References" and "Calculations" used for?

Sure, added a few more columns under HSBC.

Used to be for calculating the points but was later dropped. Will delete it the next time round.
 

vince123123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
2
I don't seem to see the new columns under HSBC. HSBC tab also has a "lock" icon next to it. Am I missing something?

Sure, added a few more columns under HSBC.

Used to be for calculating the points but was later dropped. Will delete it the next time round.
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
I don't seem to see the new columns under HSBC. HSBC tab also has a "lock" icon next to it. Am I missing something?

Sorry I've removed the lock, you can go ahead to edit to your heart's content. It's not supposed to be locked in the first place anyways hehe..
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I have added another tab for merchants with confusing MCC for cards that are not yet featured in the existing spreadsheets. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...nzk8ULWf1zsRX9F-rniLbRwwR4/edit?usp=drive_web

My assumption is the MCC should be consistent across cards depending on whether it is from VISA/Masters/Amex.

Think it is going to be useful for reference. Please let me know if there is any violent objection. Please feel free to comment or give suggestions.
 
Last edited:

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
Please be careful when editing the spreadsheet, make sure the data is accurate.

I always notice the Credit Card subject header goes missing on some tabs.. :s11:
 

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
14,671
Reaction score
8
No problem, you can refer to the first post of this thread to see the origins. :D
thanks lcpteck for starting this list!!!

I always refer to this list before making purchases!!

But i think there needs to be control over the entries to avoid mistakes and error entries.
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
thanks lcpteck for starting this list!!!

I always refer to this list before making purchases!!

But i think there needs to be control over the entries to avoid mistakes and error entries.

I used to be the only person to edit the list. After a while, I allowed some people to edit. However, it seems more convenient for everybody to be able to contribute so I opened up the list for everyone eventually.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top