Dash EasyEarn

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 day passed my policy start day but still dont have any interest earned. only floating interest...
anyone experience the same thing ?

Singlife very prompt in interest, exactly on policy start date of the month..but dash doesnt seems so..

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 day passed my policy start day but still dont have any interest earned. only floating interest...
anyone experience the same thing ?

Singlife very prompt in interest, exactly on policy start date of the month..but dash doesnt seems so..

Do u mean "1 month passed" or "day"?

If I'm not wrong, interest is credited monthly so you will see floating interest until the date of the next month.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u mean "1 month passed" or "day"?

If I'm not wrong, interest is credited monthly so you will see floating interest until the date of the next month.

exactly 1 month have passed..

ok...this morning I checked the interest have moved from floating to actual..so dash takes +1 day..

you guys keeping the interest in the account or transfer to another bank at an expense of 70c?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
exactly 1 month have passed..

ok...this morning I checked the interest have moved from floating to actual..so dash takes +1 day..

you guys keeping the interest in the account or transfer to another bank at an expense of 70c?

No need transfer out, the interest will compound at 1.9x% such that the at the end of the year the total interest earned in the year is 2% of the principal amount.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need transfer out, the interest will compound at 1.9x% such that the at the end of the year the total interest earned in the year is 2% of the principal amount.

so what is the interest rate for $2001 onwards ?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my first month interest for 20k is $33.67, which works out to be 2.02% annually..is there something wrong with my calculation ?

TsukiSG

Reaction score
my first month interest for 20k is $33.67, which works out to be 2.02% annually..is there something wrong with my calculation ?
$33.67 is correct for 20k premium after a month with 31 days.

My previous calculation:

A rough calculation: Jul the first month, you get around $20,000 * 0.01982 / 365 = $1.086 interest per day; Aug the second month, $33.67 interest in, and you get $20,033.67 * 0.01982 / 365 = $1.088 interest per day...

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$33.67 is correct for 20k premium after a month with 31 days.

My previous calculation:

this I understand..the interest will grow more interest..

but I cannot understand the following...he is saying that 20k alone will only give you 1.9x%, and you need the interest to grow interest to make it 2% ?

Interest and principal compound at 1.9×% to get equivalent of 2% simple interest in a year

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just opened Dash Easy earn and put excess of 10k from my SingLife to this. It was very quick and DBS eNETs worked perfect.

Now question I have, when you withdraw to bank account, how long does it take to receive funds.

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interest and principal compound at 1.9×% to get equivalent of 2% simple interest in a year

So the idea is with a base deposit of $20K, even when the monthly interest comes in, we should let it compound and not withdraw it?

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They should have just integrated the dash wallet with the Easy Earn account, it would have been so much better to spend via dash without movie money from the easy earn to the wallet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.