DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
12,643
Reaction score
503
Cash RSP not recognised? I was online with chat agent and she said it should.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT
 

5408854088

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
32,039
Reaction score
29
for those who open account in December 2017, have you received your cash gift of $20?
 

13luetooth

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2007
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
3
You need to read on BYOB. 2% credited via paylah monthly. The other 2% credited yearly which means it is compounded.
The paylah one is not compounded interest.

so if we were to combo BYOB and DBS mutiplier, what is the overall interest gain p.a ?
 

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
16,837
Reaction score
6,200
Does anyone know if I use DBS Vickers to buy Share using CPF, is it considered as a valid transaction?
 

Buzy_bee

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
199
so if we were to combo BYOB and DBS mutiplier, what is the overall interest gain p.a ?

I am really not sure how to answer you accurately. For BYOB,the interest is applied to POSB SAYE which increase in amount monthly, according to how much monthly you credit into your SAYE.
For Multiplier, the interest is applied to the lump sum you stash in the Multiplier account.
So the reason I combo byob and Multiplier because I don't have better alternative for my sum of savings (which is currently in Multiplier). Multiplier gives me 1.85% which is higher than current fixed deposit rate.
 
Last edited:

yumyumz

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
719
Reaction score
45
Anyone able to advise how can I use the multiplier acc as multi currency acc? Do I have to apply for a separate MCA first?

Sent from Xiaomi using GAGT
 

vddgnd

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
25
Anyone able to advise how can I use the multiplier acc as multi currency acc? Do I have to apply for a separate MCA first?

Sent from Xiaomi using GAGT
Multiplier account itself already is a multi currency account. When u deposit a foreign currency into this account, the foreign currency wallet will be auto created under same account number.
However there is fees & charges to deposit and withdrawal and almost not earning interest in most of the foreign currencies.
 

Newmaxi

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
105
Reaction score
1
I just opened my multiplier account end Feb. Have been reading about Bank and Earn. Went to the Request on mobile banking but don’t see this function of B & E.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top