DBS changed its Mutiplier plan

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
need to clock min 3 categories before anything show on tracker

I see. I'm gonna schedule a new RSP unit trust 15th this month, so effectively this month would count with this RSP tgt with CC spend and salary.

Posted from PCWX using SM-G965F
 

Newmaxi

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
105
Reaction score
1
I see. I'm gonna schedule a new RSP unit trust 15th this month, so effectively this month would count with this RSP tgt with CC spend and salary.

Posted from PCWX using SM-G965F

I have switch to cash back fm multiplier. Can I subscribe to the same RSP to earn cash back?

Also what is the cost to redeem RSP?
 
Last edited:

IronMan123

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
80
My "Preferential rate based on total monthly transactions" dropped 40% for last month with double Eligible Monthly Transactions, time to move on
Same here. Just wonder if I cancel my cancercare plan which cost me around $20/ mth is a wise move?
 

EarthlyTreasure

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
No additional charge for redemption

Does anyone know how redemption price is determined (eg closing price; average price similar to RSP purchase, etc)?

Need to execute sell before 3pm business day to get redemption done on the same business day.

Real example:
redeemed MBH on Fri 29/1/21 before 3pm.
Proceeds credited on Tue 2/2/21
Transacted price: $1.057

Price history on Fri 29/1/21:
Open: $1.057
High: $1.060
Low: $1.057
Close: $1.057
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,284
Reaction score
5,867
Does anyone know how redemption price is determined (eg closing price; average price similar to RSP purchase, etc)?

Need to execute sell before 3pm business day to get redemption done on the same business day.

Real example:
redeemed MBH on Fri 29/1/21 before 3pm.
Proceeds credited on Tue 2/2/21
Transacted price: $1.057

Price history on Fri 29/1/21:
Open: $1.057
High: $1.060
Low: $1.057
Close: $1.057

Website got describe the process
 

len555

Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
220
Reaction score
2
Just wondering, did anyone moved out of multiplier? If yes, care to share where? I'm still sticking with the 0.8%.. i'm being tempted to move a lot to robos cash mgt
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,284
Reaction score
5,867
Just wondering, did anyone moved out of multiplier? If yes, care to share where? I'm still sticking with the 0.8%.. i'm being tempted to move a lot to robos cash mgt

Yeah, moved to Syfe Cash+ 1.75%. So far so good. PM u the referral code in case u need it.

syfe cash+ and dbs multiplier 2 very different purpose. so need to think if what you need is really the 1.75% or something else.

got trade-off
 

cassowary18

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2018
Messages
1,819
Reaction score
201
Just wondering, did anyone moved out of multiplier? If yes, care to share where? I'm still sticking with the 0.8%.. i'm being tempted to move a lot to robos cash mgt

Switched to POSB Cashback Bonus, moved money to Singlife (1% interest above first $10K)
 

GameTheory

Member
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
392
Reaction score
103
hi guys, I'm curious what's your plan with the insurance category?

My CancerCare policy is coming up to full year soon 12/12:
  • I'm wondering if there is another cheap policy which I can sign up (I don't own a house, so I can't take up the home insurance...)
  • can I just cancel the CancerCare, and re-signup again...? will it count? I heard some people manage to get this to work
 

maumu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
11,780
Reaction score
2,757
hi guys, I'm curious what's your plan with the insurance category?

My CancerCare policy is coming up to full year soon 12/12:
  • I'm wondering if there is another cheap policy which I can sign up (I don't own a house, so I can't take up the home insurance...)
  • can I just cancel the CancerCare, and re-signup again...? will it count? I heard some people manage to get this to work

According to past posts, can just apply again. Can even overlap two policies under same name.
 

silverbomb

Master Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
3,945
Reaction score
693
just submitted my Invest Saver now. any clue if it will be in time for today's deduction? It is based on 3pm cut off timing today or?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,284
Reaction score
5,867
just submitted my Invest Saver now. any clue if it will be in time for today's deduction? It is based on 3pm cut off timing today or?

Morning wake up see if money deduct. If don’t have means no.

Where leave it till so last minute?
 

vddgnd

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
25
just submitted my Invest Saver now. any clue if it will be in time for today's deduction? It is based on 3pm cut off timing today or?
Setup 1 working day before 15th of the month. Your setup seem too late for deduction today. If successful setup, now already deducted from account. Check your deducting account.
 

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
121
If I no longer have monthly salary stream, May I know if it would still be worthwhile to maintain Multiplier Account?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,284
Reaction score
5,867
If I no longer have monthly salary stream, May I know if it would still be worthwhile to maintain Multiplier Account?
you can build a SSB ladder. but it will take about 6 months.

alternatively, you every month go buy those stocks that pays dividend in that month to unlock in the category.

failing which no point. because that's the gate opener. as it pays 0.05% only. unless u don't have better alternative elsewhere
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top