DBS Woman's MasterCard

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
I had 1X points for f in May though. Just tried again to see if it works

I think they will just stop giving out points for the new top up.

Just try and see lor.
Remember to update us.

I contribute a bit, I tries top up Fevo using Citi rewards master, don't even have 1x point, so no need to waste time on citibank.
 

ska13a

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
I split into few months. Last month top up around 2k + 1 K(both dbs woman's world and dbs woman platinum), hope they honor the old T&C for the old top up.

pretty sure tnc just came into effect around june
previously even the online promo this clause is not there

so if u top up before may 15, why would u be affected?
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
pretty sure tnc just came into effect around june
previously even the online promo this clause is not there

so if u top up before may 15, why would u be affected?

Just hope so, need to wait till 16 or 17 this month to confirm.
 

xxgreen

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
The new T and Cs say that spend on dbs masterpass will be considered online spend. If I pay for a bill via dbs masterpass on e-axs, I don't see why I am not awarded. Same thing for paying for cabs via masterpass.

Any thoughts? Should I give dbs a call?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
The new T and Cs say that spend on dbs masterpass will be considered online spend. If I pay for a bill via dbs masterpass on e-axs, I don't see why I am not awarded. Same thing for paying for cabs via masterpass.

Any thoughts? Should I give dbs a call?

I don't suppose paying on e-axs is considered "retail transaction" via masterpass. Anyway no harm just try it yourself.
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
The new T and Cs say that spend on dbs masterpass will be considered online spend. If I pay for a bill via dbs masterpass on e-axs, I don't see why I am not awarded. Same thing for paying for cabs via masterpass.

Any thoughts? Should I give dbs a call?

AXS payment are categorized as bill payment and you don get miles. :D:D
 

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
6,060
Reaction score
174
The new T and Cs say that spend on dbs masterpass will be considered online spend. If I pay for a bill via dbs masterpass on e-axs, I don't see why I am not awarded. Same thing for paying for cabs via masterpass.

Any thoughts? Should I give dbs a call?

Just wonder why people always have selective reading.

4. Online retail spend includes retail transactions made via DBS MasterPass.
5. DBS Points shall not be awarded for the following:
i) Payments made via AXS and SAM online/ibanking bill payment transactions, EZ-Reload (Auto Top-Up) transactions and eNets transactions

Basically, those exclusion in 5 are all supposedly online retail spend that would have been awarded the rewards points but now specifically excluded in the clause 5.
 

elnewbie

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
2,123
Reaction score
1
RIP WWMC. You have been a faithful friend for the past 2 years.

I feel like a part of me just died...
 

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
19,537
Reaction score
10,520
CX dont have 15% discount for online miles redemption like SQ though

i have used up all my asiamiles so now accumulating KF miles
I've been checking out Asia Miles and it seems that it's way more easier to find availability of award flights (business class) than KF. I think kf only can redeem sq online, while Asia Miles can redeem 5 or 6 airlines online. Even with just Cathay alone, there seems to be alot of availability.

Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT
 

winguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2001
Messages
20,758
Reaction score
0
still can use for comfort taxi booking for 10x points right? don't need to throw?
 

elnewbie

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
2,123
Reaction score
1
The death toll has sounded for this card. TnC changed yet again.

Another card to be kept in my drawer...forever.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top