
Anyone managed to pay SingTel bill online successfully today using DBS cards? Just tried 2 times earlier both fail. V strange..
I'm using DBS VISA the transaction for online and it keep failing. After failing so many timss i use DBS Mastercard for the same merchant and there is no issue.
Weird thing is I called DBS today and they mentioned their backend has no issues.
Mid of last week DBS also had such issue and the Customer Service called me back once it's resolved on their backend.
You might want to call and log a ticket so that they can acknowledged as a problem when more customers faces the same issue.
Thanks for letting me know! Yeah I was using the DBS live fresh card and keep failing.
As of 1900 Hours, DBS had confirmed that there is issue with VISA for online issue. VISA is still looking at the issue.
Strange that DBS never post it on facebook.. no announcement or what also...
Quite embarrassing for them i think.. I thought only prepaid cards will have service failure.
How are expedia bookings treated even though they aren't always charged instantly and there is no sms code verification needed? Will they still be treated as online spend?
Made a couple of transactions back in October 2016 on Expedia and they counted as online transactions.
yup received all my 1x point last night and it seems the games still on , based on my last top up
Hi guys, i am looking to use Shopback on Taobao, will the Women World MC 4MPD still stand if using Shopback link? I know Altitude and some miles card doesnt work with shopback link during promotion period.
4mpd on citi R is not limited to axs. the only thing that got killed was probably certain transactions in axs, since the rest have their alternative channels for payment. i'm still generating around 8k miles on citi R, and another 8k on wwmc every month even without axs.
Care to elaborate? I thought all AXS transactions not eligible for 4mpd from 12 Dec onwards?
Care to elaborate? I thought all AXS transactions not eligible for 4mpd from 12 Dec onwards?
Always got people like to show off