DBS Woman's MasterCard

benlau1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
3
Anyone managed to pay SingTel bill online successfully today using DBS cards? Just tried 2 times earlier both fail. V strange..
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,459
Reaction score
485
Anyone managed to pay SingTel bill online successfully today using DBS cards? Just tried 2 times earlier both fail. V strange..

I'm using DBS VISA the transaction for online and it keep failing. After failing so many timss i use DBS Mastercard for the same merchant and there is no issue.

Weird thing is I called DBS today and they mentioned their backend has no issues.


Mid of last week DBS also had such issue and the Customer Service called me back once it's resolved on their backend.

You might want to call and log a ticket so that they can acknowledged as a problem when more customers faces the same issue.
 

benlau1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
3
I'm using DBS VISA the transaction for online and it keep failing. After failing so many timss i use DBS Mastercard for the same merchant and there is no issue.

Weird thing is I called DBS today and they mentioned their backend has no issues.


Mid of last week DBS also had such issue and the Customer Service called me back once it's resolved on their backend.

You might want to call and log a ticket so that they can acknowledged as a problem when more customers faces the same issue.

Thanks for letting me know! Yeah I was using the DBS live fresh card and keep failing.
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,459
Reaction score
485
Thanks for letting me know! Yeah I was using the DBS live fresh card and keep failing.

You can also call and check. If the transaction is captured they will be able to tell you the failure reason.

For my case the transaction was not captured and not earmarked.
 
Last edited:

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,459
Reaction score
485
As of 1900 Hours, DBS had confirmed that there is issue with VISA for online issue. VISA is still looking at the issue.
 

benlau1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
3
As of 1900 Hours, DBS had confirmed that there is issue with VISA for online issue. VISA is still looking at the issue.

Strange that DBS never post it on facebook.. no announcement or what also...

Quite embarrassing for them i think.. I thought only prepaid cards will have service failure.
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,459
Reaction score
485
Strange that DBS never post it on facebook.. no announcement or what also...

Quite embarrassing for them i think.. I thought only prepaid cards will have service failure.

The service is back... I just transacted around 2200 hrs.
 

aster1

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
1
How are expedia bookings treated even though they aren't always charged instantly and there is no sms code verification needed? Will they still be treated as online spend?
 

Niaoson

Master Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
4,308
Reaction score
6
How are expedia bookings treated even though they aren't always charged instantly and there is no sms code verification needed? Will they still be treated as online spend?

Made a couple of transactions back in October 2016 on Expedia and they counted as online transactions.
 

torrent06

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
168
I also encountered a few failed transactions 3 days ago, both at different locations. Called DBS twice and they kept insisting my card had no problem. Women's Card is not Visa, so what has Visa issue got to do with this?
 

Wilb87

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
2,192
Reaction score
1
Hi guys, i am looking to use Shopback on Taobao, will the Women World MC 4MPD still stand if using Shopback link? I know Altitude and some miles card doesnt work with shopback link during promotion period.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi guys, i am looking to use Shopback on Taobao, will the Women World MC 4MPD still stand if using Shopback link? I know Altitude and some miles card doesnt work with shopback link during promotion period.

There is no longer shopback cashback for taobao.
 

Miragerul

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2016
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
4mpd on citi R is not limited to axs. the only thing that got killed was probably certain transactions in axs, since the rest have their alternative channels for payment. i'm still generating around 8k miles on citi R, and another 8k on wwmc every month even without axs.

Care to elaborate? I thought all AXS transactions not eligible for 4mpd from 12 Dec onwards?
 

dahnoob

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
Show off? I've been replying to every single pm for those who ask. The last time I tried to share something on forum, I got so many pms/replies blaming me for it. Just look at that starhub post 1 page back.

Always got people like to show off
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top