DBS Woman's MasterCard

Spk307

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
670
Reaction score
0
None of the Cards here can transfer to SPG or Marriott or United Airlines. So although it's a better value, there just isn't a way for us to accumulate that type of currency via credit card spending.

I think the SPG / Marriott / UA was a completely different topic. Not sure how that got mixed up with DBS cards.

Request everyone to stay on topic.
 

Spk307

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
670
Reaction score
0
I've already maxed out both PPV n HSBC. My monthly online expenditure exceeds $15k. These are non air tickets, else I would have used Altitude.

HSBC advance doesn't have max limit. R u saying u reached the credit limit? Considered requesting limit increase?
 

dahnoob

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
Amex MR transfers to spg at 3:1, which translates to Marriott at 1:1. The topic was brought up because of 50% spg point sales

None of the Cards here can transfer to SPG or Marriott or United Airlines. So although it's a better value, there just isn't a way for us to accumulate that type of currency via credit card spending.
 

dahnoob

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
Off the back of my mind I can't think of any card that can accommodate your 15k spending. Perhaps you can look at 2mpd cards like the normal woman's you mentioned, and HSBC revolution.

I've already maxed out both PPV n HSBC. My monthly online expenditure exceeds $15k. These are non air tickets, else I would have used Altitude.
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
Amex MR transfers to spg at 3:1, which translates to Marriott at 1:1. The topic was brought up because of 50% spg point sales

I see.

Yeah it's only good for the 50% SPG Starpoints offer. I was offered 50% so purchased 30k Starpoints each for myself and my brother's account then transferred his points to my account. Will use it for hotel redemptions cause it's more worth it for me.

Let's get back on track. ;)
 

zentrader

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Fevo and Paypal

Hi, do Fevo and Paypal transactions still earn 4 miles per dollar for DBS Woman's World card? Thanks
 

Wilb87

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
2,192
Reaction score
1
Can i just check if the 4MPD will be valid for HHilton Booking using their App?
 

kokitty

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
2,053
Reaction score
0
Hi, do Fevo and Paypal transactions still earn 4 miles per dollar for DBS Woman's World card? Thanks

Fevo - NO if you reference the T&Cs. I never try so don't know whether really can or not.

Paypal - as long as it is to a genuine merchant, i don't see why not?
 

invisible999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
2
None of the Cards here can transfer to SPG or Marriott or United Airlines. So although it's a better value, there just isn't a way for us to accumulate that type of currency via credit card spending.

What is value of UA miles? I have close to quater million sitting in my account and the only place I could use them with reasonable redemption value - intra-South America or intra-us flight. Everywhere else it will be more expensive to use them.
 

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
22,622
Reaction score
899
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top