Anyone care to email them? Via dbs Internet banking.
Sure.
U also want a cup of tea or coffee ?
Anyone care to email them? Via dbs Internet banking.
So bill payment to singtel/starhub through internet no longer get 4 miles?
Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
shouldnt be an issue since dbs livefresh 5% is still entitled
but if everyone started posting and spamming the same merchant, just a matter of time.
it was heavily discuss recently on axs/prepaid top up
so sure it flagged some internal investigation
So bill payment to singtel/starhub through internet no longer get 4 miles?
I spoke to DBS cso last week, bill payments thru Singtel portal still have 10x.
System probably can't differentiate btw phone purchase or bill payments.
Payments thru DBS iBanking & AXS no 10x.
the transactions will flow to the cards with the least resistance. Trickle will become a flood and raises a red flag.
Lucky draw for SYD Qantas trips. Close on 24 Jun 2016. https://sydneysidersguide.qantas.com/r/10322
Does the bonus 9X points always only come on 16th of the following month? Or can it come earlier?
Does the bonus 9X points always only come on 16th of the following month? Or can it come earlier?
it cannot come earlier or later. it's fixed no matter how your billing cycle is like.
Well I guess the moment of reckoning will be on that day then. Too bad I will be away and cannot check
Tmr will be my first time receiving the 9x additional points.. Just want to clarify;
1) I will receive the 9x additional points on previous calendar month's online spending right? Cos my billing cycle is not by calendar month.
2) to ascertain accuracy, I should log in to DBS rewards today, see the balance for my WWMC then log in again tmr and deduct accordingly?
1) yes. Billing cycle don't matter.
2) yes you can do that.
I made an online transaction in foreign currency last month. Any double-dip in terms of bonus points? Should i expect additional 9x (for online) and 2x (for FCY) today?
Trying to tally my points and i am![]()
No double dip.I made an online transaction in foreign currency last month. Any double-dip in terms of bonus points? Should i expect additional 9x (for online) and 2x (for FCY) today?
Trying to tally my points and i am![]()