DBS Woman's MasterCard

KeNshEz

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
0
But I checked, The last transaction I made was posted on 11june. The 1x points is credited when the transaction is posted right? Thank you
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
Think it is already posted under unbilled. You try minus it off, the amount should be correct.

But I checked, The last transaction I made was posted on 11june. The 1x points is credited when the transaction is posted right? Thank you
 

KeNshEz

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
0
My unbilled has nth, it just happens that my statement date ends at 15th of the month. Umms, bonus from dbs? Haha
 

stajin

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
when buying airline tickets online, better to use womens card? or dbs altitute with jetstar
 

w4rdsg

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2015
Messages
502
Reaction score
0
I have totalled my points and I am missing bonus for:
  • Comfort MASTERPASS
  • Netflix via Paypal
  • FlashPay ATU

Has anyone else reconciled and received bonus for them?
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
I have totalled my points and I am missing bonus for:
  • Comfort MASTERPASS
  • Netflix via Paypal
  • FlashPay ATU

Has anyone else reconciled and received bonus for them?

Can't speak for Netflix or FlashPay, but I never received anything for Comfort.
 

n1ck88

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
I'm off by 5 points..

I'm fairly certain all My PayPal transactions and Singtel online payment had earned the 9x. But unsure about my Grab rides.. Thou if I had included them in, it only becomes 3 points above what Ive earned.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top