DBS Woman's MasterCard

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I'm off by 5 points..

I'm fairly certain all My PayPal transactions and Singtel online payment had earned the 9x. But unsure about my Grab rides.. Thou if I had included them in, it only becomes 3 points above what Ive earned.

lol, wish I can help you check the calculation. Can't really conclude anything with the info you provided.
 

innumerabilis

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,536
Reaction score
22
I'm off by 5 points..

I'm fairly certain all My PayPal transactions and Singtel online payment had earned the 9x. But unsure about my Grab rides.. Thou if I had included them in, it only becomes 3 points above what Ive earned.

They round down to the nearest $5. So if you have $100 from 2 transactions of $48 and $52, you'd only get points for $45 and $50. Maybe that's where the missing points went?
 

n1ck88

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
The way they calculate for WWMC Shld be the same for Altitude?

For Altitude, I calculated by taking amount spent (per statement) divided by 5 to give me value A, then =Rounddown(A*3,0) for local spending.

So for WWMC 9x bonus, I'll take =Rounddown(A*9,0).

This was the formula the CSO provided.. But happy to explore other calculation methods.

They round down to the nearest $5. So if you have $100 from 2 transactions of $48 and $52, you'd only get points for $45 and $50. Maybe that's where the missing points went?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
The way they calculate for WWMC Shld be the same for Altitude?

For Altitude, I calculated by taking amount spent (per statement) divided by 5 to give me value A, then =Rounddown(A*3,0) for local spending.

So for WWMC 9x bonus, I'll take =Rounddown(A*9,0).

This was the formula the CSO provided.. But happy to explore other calculation methods.

Yes I managed to tally my points using this way of calculation. There is no rounding down to $5.
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
so confirm comfort masterpass no longer valid for 10x points? If so next time cab just use NFP le
 

louist

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
683
Reaction score
8

w4rdsg

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2015
Messages
502
Reaction score
0
If really not awarded, might be able to contact DBS and check... Comfort/MasterPass is specifically listed on the website for 10x.

https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/cards/credit-cards/dbs-woman-mastercard-card

Yeah, I just mailed them.

Based on the misses I had from May it looks like 'online' transactions taken automatically aren't getting points. So for me automatic or recurring payments from Comfort, Adobe and Netflix missed out. I'll report on what I hear back from DBS, but I do not have high expectations.
 

zumaba

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
43
Did u guys link your card to DBS masterpass or to some other masterpass wallet. It has to be DBS masterpass wallet.

my DBS Masterpass can't login and also can't reset password. Not sure whether I can call DBS to help, or have to contact Masterpass? But Masterpass seems uncontactable?

So I am using (Global?) Masterpass and it seems I din get any point for those payement using eAXS.
 

elnewbie

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
2,123
Reaction score
1
Every masterpass wallet is a separate userid and pw.

Maybe you can try to register as a new user on DBS MP ?

my DBS Masterpass can't login and also can't reset password. Not sure whether I can call DBS to help, or have to contact Masterpass? But Masterpass seems uncontactable?

So I am using (Global?) Masterpass and it seems I din get any point for those payement using eAXS.
 

n1ck88

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
You can call MasterCard. They will be able to assist with resetting password for your Masterpass.

FYI, it was a painful process for me. Be sure to know which type of masterpass you first signed up for (i.e. DBS Masterpass/ MasterCard Masterpass etc). Remember which MasterCard you used to register. Remember your answer to the security question.

my DBS Masterpass can't login and also can't reset password. Not sure whether I can call DBS to help, or have to contact Masterpass? But Masterpass seems uncontactable?

So I am using (Global?) Masterpass and it seems I din get any point for those payement using eAXS.
 

dc10000

Master Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
2,695
Reaction score
120
if its only online retail, then i would say this card is as good as citibank rewards card liao. boring
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
Did u guys link your card to DBS masterpass or to some other masterpass wallet. It has to be DBS masterpass wallet.

I only have one masterpass wallet, being the DBS one. So missing points probably isn't due to the wallet.

I use cabs rarely, and I'm only using it now for the MCPASS promo so I probably won't bother chase up those few tens of points.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top