DBS Woman's MasterCard

dunmesswifme

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Did anyone threaten to go to MAS over the missing Comfort bonus points, and got the points credited right away?
 

SBS2716G

Master Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
70
Just need some help to see my calculation or not.

02 JUL 36.10 Qoo 10 (64.98 points)
03 July 37.08 Qoo 10 (66.74 pts)
16 July 32.20 Qoo 10 (57.96 Pts)
19 July 40.23 airasia (72.41 PTs )
19 July 121.78 acrasia 219.20 pts
20 July 15.00 Singtel top up (this have point?)
30 July 65.00 Qoo 10 (117 pts)

The number in brackets are the so call bonus points (9 additional points)
On 16th aug, I got credited with 628 points
If add up the above I got 598.29 points (exclude Singtel top up) so singte up should be 27 points. Still can't get 628pts.
Am I calculate correctly?
 

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
Just need some help to see my calculation or not.

02 JUL 36.10 Qoo 10 (64.98 points)
03 July 37.08 Qoo 10 (66.74 pts)
16 July 32.20 Qoo 10 (57.96 Pts)
19 July 40.23 airasia (72.41 PTs )
19 July 121.78 acrasia 219.20 pts
20 July 15.00 Singtel top up (this have point?)
30 July 65.00 Qoo 10 (117 pts)

The number in brackets are the so call bonus points (9 additional points)
On 16th aug, I got credited with 628 points
If add up the above I got 598.29 points (exclude Singtel top up) so singte up should be 27 points. Still can't get 628pts.
Am I calculate correctly?

I only manage to get 625 after adding up all the transactions value /5 *9 then rounddown to nearest whole number.
 

ska13a

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
Just need some help to see my calculation or not.

02 JUL 36.10 Qoo 10 (64.98 points)
03 July 37.08 Qoo 10 (66.74 pts)
16 July 32.20 Qoo 10 (57.96 Pts)
19 July 40.23 airasia (72.41 PTs )
19 July 121.78 acrasia 219.20 pts
20 July 15.00 Singtel top up (this have point?)
30 July 65.00 Qoo 10 (117 pts)

The number in brackets are the so call bonus points (9 additional points)
On 16th aug, I got credited with 628 points
If add up the above I got 598.29 points (exclude Singtel top up) so singte up should be 27 points. Still can't get 628pts.
Am I calculate correctly?

1 aug to 15 aug any spending? deducted?
i got different total points compare to what you all count

all spending round down to nearest $5, sum it up, divide by 5 * 9
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
1 aug to 15 aug any spending? deducted?
i got different total points compare to what you all count

all spending round down to nearest $5, sum it up, divide by 5 * 9

Confirm no rounding down to nearest $5.
 

nokiatech

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
0
got link to where that excel is ?

Here is the link . I got this from a post in Jan 2015.

All credit should be given to the creator . (Not me)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ffbzrIlK7iTO_IAT7nzk8ULWf1zsRX9F-rniLbRwwR4/htmlview
 

SBS2716G

Master Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
70
1 aug to 15 aug any spending? deducted?
i got different total points compare to what you all count

all spending round down to nearest $5, sum it up, divide by 5 * 9

Have spending in early aug. But the 628 pts is the difference of point on 15/8 1130pm n 16/8 11pm (no transaction) these two days. So I assume 628 pts should be the bonus point.
 

SBS2716G

Master Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
70
I only manage to get 625 after adding up all the transactions value /5 *9 then rounddown to nearest whole number.

So my calculation is correct ? I also get 625 pts. So Dbs give me 3 points more. Haha. As long as it is close then I am ok. Thanks guys
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
I've redeemed the $100 taka voucher, and the mail letter came. Is that the voucher itself or do i need to go exchange for the taka voucher?
 

benlau1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
3
Anyone had experience booking air tickets with China Airlines before?

Am wondering if it is coded as an online transaction...
 

leoch037

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2001
Messages
1,749
Reaction score
3
woman's world requires 80K per annum strictly?
woman's which requires only 30k is only 5x :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top