dunmesswifme
Junior Member
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2002
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 0
Did anyone threaten to go to MAS over the missing Comfort bonus points, and got the points credited right away?

Don't be daft la...Did anyone threaten to go to MAS over the missing Comfort bonus points, and got the points credited right away?
Just need some help to see my calculation or not.
02 JUL 36.10 Qoo 10 (64.98 points)
03 July 37.08 Qoo 10 (66.74 pts)
16 July 32.20 Qoo 10 (57.96 Pts)
19 July 40.23 airasia (72.41 PTs )
19 July 121.78 acrasia 219.20 pts
20 July 15.00 Singtel top up (this have point?)
30 July 65.00 Qoo 10 (117 pts)
The number in brackets are the so call bonus points (9 additional points)
On 16th aug, I got credited with 628 points
If add up the above I got 598.29 points (exclude Singtel top up) so singte up should be 27 points. Still can't get 628pts.
Am I calculate correctly?
Just need some help to see my calculation or not.
02 JUL 36.10 Qoo 10 (64.98 points)
03 July 37.08 Qoo 10 (66.74 pts)
16 July 32.20 Qoo 10 (57.96 Pts)
19 July 40.23 airasia (72.41 PTs )
19 July 121.78 acrasia 219.20 pts
20 July 15.00 Singtel top up (this have point?)
30 July 65.00 Qoo 10 (117 pts)
The number in brackets are the so call bonus points (9 additional points)
On 16th aug, I got credited with 628 points
If add up the above I got 598.29 points (exclude Singtel top up) so singte up should be 27 points. Still can't get 628pts.
Am I calculate correctly?
1 aug to 15 aug any spending? deducted?
i got different total points compare to what you all count
all spending round down to nearest $5, sum it up, divide by 5 * 9
got link to where that excel is ?
1 aug to 15 aug any spending? deducted?
i got different total points compare to what you all count
all spending round down to nearest $5, sum it up, divide by 5 * 9
I only manage to get 625 after adding up all the transactions value /5 *9 then rounddown to nearest whole number.
qoo10 and lazada are definitely onlineQoo10 still have 10x right guys?! How about lazada? Thanks!
Sent from Blackberry STV100-1 using GAGT
qoo10 and lazada are definitely online
woman's world requires 80K per annum strictly?
woman's which requires only 30k is only 5x![]()