DBS Woman's MasterCard

dahnoob

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
I do see Uber transactions charged under multiple merchant names, but not sure regarding the 9x as they were charged to another card instead.

is it possible to have most uber and grab transactions being given 9x points, but some uber and grab transactions not given?

mine dun tally and bank told me it is the merchants who coded so and is beyond their control. :s22:
 

zoossh

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
86,085
Reaction score
18,832
Strange, isn't it the same merchant? Hmm.

i had about 120-140 dollars worth of transactions that are not included. if i totally exclude any of the three merchants, grab, uber, itunes, none of it tally with that shortfall, which means some transactions from the same merchants are included and some are not.

i had about 50-80 transactions per month, and dbs ask me to scan in ALL my receipts into pdfs to send to them so that they can check. i really dun see why is there a need. the dates are there, the transactions are there, the word uber, grab and itunes are all these. and somemore this is already the 3rd month that they make a mistake, why should the customer be punished to scan in all receipts which already sounded redundant to me?
 

vince123123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
2
What I normally do is to ask them to provide a breakdown of the 9X points. Once they have done that, you can tally against your own records and send them the PDFs for the specific transactions that were not included.

i had about 120-140 dollars worth of transactions that are not included. if i totally exclude any of the three merchants, grab, uber, itunes, none of it tally with that shortfall, which means some transactions from the same merchants are included and some are not.

i had about 50-80 transactions per month, and dbs ask me to scan in ALL my receipts into pdfs to send to them so that they can check. i really dun see why is there a need. the dates are there, the transactions are there, the word uber, grab and itunes are all these. and somemore this is already the 3rd month that they make a mistake, why should the customer be punished to scan in all receipts which already sounded redundant to me?
 

invisible999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
2
What I normally do is to ask them to provide a breakdown of the 9X points.

after statement is generated, I am asking them to provide breakdown for all transactions for all DBS cards per statement period.

If everyone will start asking this they will finally start including breakdown in the statement.
 

vince123123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
2
Well usually I wait until the 16th before asking for it because I thought the 9X breakdown is not available before that. Are you saying it is? What is your statement date?

after statement is generated, I am asking them to provide breakdown for all transactions for all DBS cards per statement period.

If everyone will start asking this they will finally start including breakdown in the statement.
 

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
16,912
Reaction score
0
The 10x points applies to general online spend (not just shopping). Though there are some normal exclusions in their T&C. Pretty generous 4 miles card for general online spend.
Do get 10x booking from example SIA website or sites like agoda (without promo)?

And is there miles given for annual fees?

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
16,912
Reaction score
0
It just say online. But there might be exclusion that I do not know of. With ocbc being the most famous

No miles mention. I would assume no. Just asking to cfm.

I concluded there may be exclusion online and no miles. Will give this card a miss with what I read online

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,347
Reaction score
2,468
It just say online. But there might be exclusion that I do not know off. With ocbc being the most famous

No miles mention. I would assume no. Just asking to cfm.

I concluded there may be exclusion online and no miles. Will give this card a miss with what I read online

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

This is the best card for miles accumulation. :)
 

vince123123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
2
Did you read the T&Cs for this card? The exclusions are clearly stated in there.

It just say online. But there might be exclusion that I do not know of. With ocbc being the most famous

No miles mention. I would assume no. Just asking to cfm.

I concluded there may be exclusion online and no miles. Will give this card a miss with what I read online

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT
 

Ted100

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
2
Do normal online payments via Masterpass qualify for 10x points? (not counting the Comfort promotion)
 

Ted100

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
2
Depends whether the kind of transaction has been excluded from the 10x points

It's actually shopping on Qoo10, so not the items on the exclusion list like insurance, utilities or AXS payments.

I'm guessing it should qualify for 10x but wasn't 100% sure how Masterpass affects it.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
It's actually shopping on Qoo10, so not the items on the exclusion list like insurance, utilities or AXS payments.

I'm guessing it should qualify for 10x but wasn't 100% sure how Masterpass affects it.

Afaik masterpass dun affect the 10x points
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top