DBS Woman's MasterCard

lcpteck

Master Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
3,942
Reaction score
1
Which transactions do we need to call up DBS to manually credit 9x points every month? I know previously i had to do it for comfort masterpass and grab. If so, i rather charge to other card like HSBC Revolution where I can confirm get 2 miles without having to track the points.

It could be anything, I usually email them to check my monthly statement to see which one was not awarded 9x or not eligible for 9x points.
 

chuanatay89

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,im wondering whether am i eligible to earn 9X of extra point if i auto topup for my nets flash pay card ( I know ez link is banned). Anyone get rewarded with the extra 9 point by doing so?

Thanks
 

Ted100

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
2
Hi folks,

Can anyone confirm if the 10x online points apply to Redmart and Paypal?

The Google doc says Paypal qualifies but doesn't this fall under the exclusion list of "payment service providers"?

What about Redmart? Google doc is silent on this but I assume this should be ok right?
 

ilovetravel

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2014
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Hi folks,

Can anyone confirm if the 10x online points apply to Redmart and Paypal?

The Google doc says Paypal qualifies but doesn't this fall under the exclusion list of "payment service providers"?

What about Redmart? Google doc is silent on this but I assume this should be ok right?

yes for redmart, but paypal I don't know
 

appledabble

Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I can no longer see my points balance in the DBS app. Is this a glitch or intentionally removed or is the feature now hidden somewhere in the app which I can't seem to navigate to? Thanks
 

louist

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
683
Reaction score
8
Does anyone know if Apple Pay affects the 10x? I assume it doesn't, since unlike PayPal it doesn't change the billing merchant.

Thinking of switching to Apple Pay on my Uber app for added security (also to take advantage of $3 promo code haha).

Afaik masterpass dun affect the 10x points
 

Vitacimin

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
1,313
Reaction score
139
It's normal. ;)

One of my colleague love to online shopping for their households from Amazon and qoo10. They even bought washing powder and shave cream from amazon. :eek:

washing powder powder like double the price of sg :s22: household items buy locally la support local. :s22:
 

Ted100

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
2
Any idea why Sport hub online ticket purchases wouldn't be considered for the 10x points? I'm basing this on the google spreadsheet doc.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Any idea why Sport hub online ticket purchases wouldn't be considered for the 10x points? I'm basing this on the google spreadsheet doc.

Probably excluded under payment to government institution based on the revised TnC on 7 jun 2016. The exclusion list can also be found in the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is still in the midst of being updated since the revised TnC. You can enquire with DBS to be sure.
 

Ted100

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
2
Probably excluded under payment to government institution based on the revised TnC on 7 jun 2016.

Thanks Trazora, about to jump online to try to get Coldplay tix.Won't have time to check with DBS.

Would this apply to UOB PPV as well?
 

lewissac

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
0
Probably excluded under payment to government institution based on the revised TnC on 7 jun 2016. The exclusion list can also be found in the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is still in the midst of being updated since the revised TnC. You can enquire with DBS to be sure.

Where do I get the spreadsheet?

And also, can I confirm the DBS Point from Altitude and this card can be combine even though both have different validity? (I believe the points earned from this card is valid for one year only.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206

benlau1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
3
Probably excluded under payment to government institution based on the revised TnC on 7 jun 2016. The exclusion list can also be found in the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is still in the midst of being updated since the revised TnC. You can enquire with DBS to be sure.

I think is because Sportshub dun process their transaction as online transaction.

I kana before from OCBC frank card and DBS Live Fresh. They made manual adjustment after u appeal and submit e tickets to prove transaction was made online.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I think is because Sportshub dun process their transaction as online transaction.

I kana before from OCBC frank card and DBS Live Fresh. They made manual adjustment after u appeal and submit e tickets to prove transaction was made online.

Oic, I kana from frank before also during the last SEA games, and they told me sportshub excluded under government institution and refused to give me my rebate. :(
 

sbs199

Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Got 5% for ocbc arena booking from live fresh card. Shows sportshub(online) on ib

Any idea why Sport hub online ticket purchases wouldn't be considered for the 10x points? I'm basing this on the google spreadsheet doc.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top