DBS Woman's MasterCard

invisible999

Master Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
2

jess_sg

Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Not trying to be a wet blanket but
waiver of fees is subjective-
sometime a "nasty" CSO will spoil your day

There is an option via phone banking for fee waiver, need not go thrg CSO. I always use that feature to get immediate card waiver. And I did it for one of my colleague last week , he do not spend much on his card but managed to get the immediate card waiver.

So I think majority can get the waiver unless for exception cases.
 

frustrateddude

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
1,638
Reaction score
0
There is an option via phone banking for fee waiver, need not go thrg CSO. I always use that feature to get immediate card waiver. And I did it for one of my colleague last week , he do not spend much on his card but managed to get the immediate card waiver.

So I think majority can get the waiver unless for exception cases.

Once I left waiver message and got the waiver days later.
Another time I left the message but nothing happened days later.
It was "manually" waived by a CSO only after I called a second time.:s22:
 

aster1

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
1
There is an option via phone banking for fee waiver, need not go thrg CSO. I always use that feature to get immediate card waiver. And I did it for one of my colleague last week , he do not spend much on his card but managed to get the immediate card waiver.

So I think majority can get the waiver unless for exception cases.

I paid for my Amex card but decided to go for a waiver with the Visa one and it went through just fine even though my spend is relatively small using this CC.
 

Awesom Andy

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
0
no points for topping up imagine card.:(

Since when? I never really kept up to date, although the prepaid cards get minimal use these days. May be when I go to dodgy places overseas where I know I can't lose anymore than what's loaded into the card already.
 

yeokheelin

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Since when? I never really kept up to date, although the prepaid cards get minimal use these days. May be when I go to dodgy places overseas where I know I can't lose anymore than what's loaded into the card already.

I still got it last month. I haven't checked this month yet.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top