beri stupid idiot
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2013
- Messages
- 9,202
- Reaction score
- 1
yup my maths failed. but I did call dbs cso n they told me topup doesn't get 10 x points
U called in gar gar ...

yup my maths failed. but I did call dbs cso n they told me topup doesn't get 10 x points
Calling in usually leads to the death of that application. So maybe dbs reviewed it and decided to terminate this. Let's see for the April statement.
Siao liao ...
seek and u shall find, hahahasiao liao.. market gonna crash liao...
How we gonna topup our EZ-Link cards from now on....
People simply dont learn ...... all wana do kamakazi
learn from what? if points missing, of course u call cso to ask.
Tell me how much you spend on Altitude, Womans and how points have you gotten for the past 2 statements. I tell you where is your calculation error, people already confirmed that points are still awarded for topup so the problem must be at your side.
bro, thanks for your help but I cant find my statement. normally after settled my bill, I will dispose my statement.
You can always login to ibanking and check.bro, thanks for your help but I cant find my statement. normally after settled my bill, I will dispose my statement.
u shld be able to see the topup via the imagine card website? like what other mentioned, will not be applicable if top up via the mobile app.
Although i stop relying on such top up, still disappointing to see people call in to spoil market.
I seldom comment on flyertalk also coz so many of my compatriots spoil lobang
You can always login to ibanking and check.
But I think you dun even know ibanking do you