DCS Ultimate Platinum Card

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
10,681
Reaction score
1,387
Interested to take this when scb screws up soon.
The MC one, cos UPI cannot add to googlepay hence cannot paywave under cover I assume.

Axs no cashback
Bnpl no
Insurance no
Taxes no
Crypto no
Topups no
Public transport topup no (edit)
Why needs to top up? public transport can use simplyGo linked to this card.

AXS rebate can use DCS Diners, 0.3% for max $50 per txn.
 

hyperbole

Master Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
3,938
Reaction score
209
For users of this card, are they annual fee waiver friendly?
I used the app to request for waiver. No issues. I read somewhere they are more likely to waive if you use the card often, as opposed to one time 4 figure spend then no usage.
 

alex22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2001
Messages
26,519
Reaction score
7,667
I used the app to request for waiver. No issues. I read somewhere they are more likely to waive if you use the card often, as opposed to one time 4 figure spend then no usage.
Hmm looks like a winner here.
I'm sold.
 

alex22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2001
Messages
26,519
Reaction score
7,667
Hmm looks like a winner here.
I'm sold.
Yup, works well so far into 2nd mth.
Only bugbear is their bill payment method.
Use axs also lag.
Direct paynow to their simi vault account in ur dcs app then transfer to the cc account for immediate payment.
 

hyperbole

Master Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
3,938
Reaction score
209
Yup, works well so far into 2nd mth.
Only bugbear is their bill payment method.
Use axs also lag.
Direct paynow to their simi vault account in ur dcs app then transfer to the cc account for immediate payment.
Can paynow directly. No need to paynow to vault and transfer
 

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,732
Reaction score
2,326
Yup, works well so far into 2nd mth.
Only bugbear is their bill payment method.
Use axs also lag.
Direct paynow to their simi vault account in ur dcs app then transfer to the cc account for immediate payment.
You have 3 weeks from statement date for your axs payment to clear.
 

hwmook

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2002
Messages
25,383
Reaction score
1,780
Yup, works well so far into 2nd mth.
Only bugbear is their bill payment method.
Use axs also lag.
Direct paynow to their simi vault account in ur dcs app then transfer to the cc account for immediate payment.

Paynow directly, reflect immediately. They rejected my annual fee waiver for a card that I never use so I use WhatsApp to ask them to cancel the card.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top