Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
How did BOC let you have the free ** report?



Nice bro! Here comes a new refreshed start for you! :s12:

Thanks dude!

Btw only one free report at a time, issued by the bank last applied to, regardless of outcome. I lost the free Citi one from my first application when HSBC declined my application and gave me a free report from their end.
 

CeSaRiO

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
27,866
Reaction score
30
Thanks dude!

Btw only one free report at a time, issued by the bank last applied to, regardless of outcome. I lost the free Citi one from my first application when HSBC declined my application and gave me a free report from their end.

I've yet to check my ** but the last time I checked before I send to Citi, it's was HH, but less than 10 points from GG..
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
If they have that criteria then better stick to it. Cuz they have the option of canceling the DCP, even after the DCP is approved, if they find out that proper procedure was not followed.

But from what I learnt, the minute any FI approves a DCP, they will update the DC Registry and no other FI can give approval from that point onwards.

Maybe give them 2 more days see whether will get outcome before submitting to maybank
 

Crazy12

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
can I ask for those who has BOC approved. What is the process like? U received a call from BOC or what? can advise?

Submit application, they ll check whether got missed out anything. If have they ll call u to ask from u , if no means they submit for processing ... call them 3-5 days to check status.....

Go pump petrol n if CC suspended... congrats lol
 

Crazy12

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Mine rejected by BOC already. Call just now and ask. :(
Perhaps will try citibank and see..
Spoke to ocbc... told me to try foreign bank. If still get rejected then shd just concentrate to pay off slowly

Oh dear... sry to hear that bro
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
I am also considering Maybank..Since i have about 3 weeks to go before my CCS counselling appointment is fixed...HSBC so far no sound no picture (submitted on 10 Mar)

I'm considering may bank though. There is a declaration part stating that u must be informed application unsuccessful from other Fi then can apply. I wonder will there be any penalty if apply 2 at a time
 

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Oh dear... sry to hear that bro
Sorry to hear that bro. My HSBC is declined as well. I called BoC the gentleman advised me to wait for few months until my rating will be better and apply again. I am thinking to borrow 10K to clear an external loan and to close two small Maybank crédit able amounts.
Do you think that approaching a money lender will be an option Bros? Please advise. I must pay 3K to a Friend by next week.
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Sorry to hear that bro. My HSBC is declined as well. I called BoC the gentleman advised me to wait for few months until my rating will be better and apply again. I am thinking to borrow 10K to clear an external loan and to close two small Maybank crédit able amounts.
Do you think that approaching a money lender will be an option Bros? Please advise. I must pay 3K to a Friend by next week.

They called to inform you?
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
I am also considering Maybank..Since i have about 3 weeks to go before my CCS counselling appointment is fixed...HSBC so far no sound no picture (submitted on 10 Mar)

May bank application form filled up. Morning will call HSBC up again see if there is any outcome. if not will get may bank to expedite it.

Not been sleeping well in the past weeks, can't be waiting all the time.
 
Last edited:

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
May bank application form filled up. Morning will call HSBC up again see if there is any outcome. if not will get may bank to expedite it.

Not been sleeping well in the past weeks, can't be waiting all the time.
check your report if there is any update from HSBC. They will add a line to the registry.
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
I called the HSBC CSO on her landline No about 9:30 on Monday.

Try CCS ba as your credit rating might be the cause of rejection. Dunno if rating will improve in just a few months as no one really knows how the cbs rate individual credit credibilty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top