Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
May bank application form filled up. Morning will call HSBC up again see if there is any outcome. if not will get may bank to expedite it.

Not been sleeping well in the past weeks, can't be waiting all the time.

How are you bro? Hope that you had some good sleep.
Do you have any idea guys from where I can borrow 3K? Any licensed Moneylender that I can trust please?
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
I tried my friends and family! There is always a NO in a polite way coming out from their mouths. No other choice. sigh

Sigh. I can't advise on them tho cuz never tried before. Btw if u go CCS eventually, take note that moneylender will not be under the DMP amount hor.
 

x|aogal

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
NOA 83k
Loan:90k for 5 years

Apparently they entertained. Hope to give u guys some hope. The sales guy was so happy for me too


How do you submit? You print everything and bring down to their office?

How long the whole process took?
 
Last edited:

BBNT05

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
How do you submit? You print everything and bring down to their office?

How long the whole process took?

I sent by hardcopy, around one week plus, they called me and I made Appt to meet him the following week. Then I gotten the approval around 5 to 6 working days. So is around 1 month.
 

BBNT05

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I tried my friends and family! There is always a NO in a polite way coming out from their mouths. No other choice. sigh

Don't take money lender. They told me bank got a way to check if you owed money lender but I believe is those licensed money lender. They will reject your application.
 

KKK1978

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Don't take money lender. They told me bank got a way to check if you owed money lender but I believe is those licensed money lender. They will reject your application.

Really,. who told you? I tot they are independent
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top