Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielle01

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I submitted on 02 Feb to DBS. Till now haven't get reply liao. About 40K. HH rating. 3 year tenor. Why you no call me back?! DBS rep very nice, I keep calling for update but he say still in progress and seems like good news but cannot promise.

I now can't afford Citibank minimum payment. Now they close account ask to pay full. Die liao. Regret taking so many CC.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
I submitted on 02 Feb to DBS. Till now haven't get reply liao. About 40K. HH rating. 3 year tenor. Why you no call me back?! DBS rep very nice, I keep calling for update but he say still in progress and seems like good news but cannot promise.

I now can't afford Citibank minimum payment. Now they close account ask to pay full. Die liao. Regret taking so many CC.

U better approach CCS fast
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
The guy at the CCS talk did mention, once u cannot service monthly payment, better go and consult them alrdy before it gets worse
 

pororokia

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
585
Reaction score
4
I submitted on 02 Feb to DBS. Till now haven't get reply liao. About 40K. HH rating. 3 year tenor. Why you no call me back?! DBS rep very nice, I keep calling for update but he say still in progress and seems like good news but cannot promise.

I now can't afford Citibank minimum payment. Now they close account ask to pay full. Die liao. Regret taking so many CC.

if u cant afford min sum and account already closed.. better react fast before the writ of summon.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
if u cant afford min sum and account already closed.. better react fast before the writ of summon.

Collection process:

Phone calls and reminder letters
Lawyers letter (letter of demand)
Statutory demand
Bankruptcy application - legal action (la)
DRS - la

Or after lawyers letter:

Writ of summons - la
Judgment - la
Writ of seizure/sale - la
Or garnishee order - la / set off - not la

"Open-Read-Respond to letters" was another advice
 

Carlingford

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
As if DCP so easy to get. Almost 2 months since it was launched, they should let the public know how many applications were successful and rejected. Lol

Ya lor..to be honest..now i am not so keen on another DCP application (at least not for the next 2 days) as i need to clear my mind over this latest rejection. Wasted so many outgoing call time & energy to compile all the required documents (and some are rather troublesome). I had signed up for CCS later this month. Now am leaning towards a DMP.
 

Danielle01

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
if u cant afford min sum and account already closed.. better react fast before the writ of summon.

I just called Citibank. They say DCP is only for accounts that are open so they advice to go CCS. So my DCP sure not approve not. The account just closed last week. Bad luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top