u got 2 options.
continue this way and stop using the cc liao. or else approach relevant avenues to seek help.
once either dcp or dmp approved, either u choose to be honest with your gf.. or try to siam all the way but u have to try to avoid bank loan.
I'm hoping the DCP gets approved. Either way I will still be honest with her. Honesty is the best policy. If the relationship can ride through this, I guessed it cant be held.u got 2 options.
continue this way and stop using the cc liao. or else approach relevant avenues to seek help.
once either dcp or dmp approved, either u choose to be honest with your gf.. or try to siam all the way but u have to try to avoid bank loan.
I'm hoping the DCP gets approved. Either way I will still be honest with her. Honesty is the best policy. If the relationship can ride through this, I guessed it cant be held.
When u have family it will be worse finance
If she can stand by you then she is a keeper![]()
I'm hoping the DCP gets approved. Either way I will still be honest with her. Honesty is the best policy. If the relationship can ride through this, I guessed it cant be held.
Quite sobering to enter the room where the talk was held just now to see that it was packed. Room was full. A lot of people in debt.
When you hear about the worst case scenario, the explanation of what happens if you're declared bankrupt, your balls shrink.
of cos dcp its always the best option!
ccs first advice is also, if u can pay min sum.. just continue paying and stop using the card.
they only help those who have difficulty paying and kena calling by banks, priority.
Got HZ rating ah?
I'm on the border of HH and GG
Well today i went and pray in front of mother mary in church
this is quite a good way to ask for help.try anything ... everything... whatever we can try.
weekend might go pray too... seek help from guan ying ma in waterloo street temple....