Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifesotough

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Sigh I submitted my application to Hsbc on 10 March until today still processing. CSO told me last Friday need another 2-3 days, I called them yesterday and was told final stage of processing already but need another 1-2 day. Called today say expect results either tomorrow or early next week. Really wait until sian
 

Izumi8

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
375
Reaction score
5
I guess one of the reasons was I took a temporarily limit increase a year back but took a bit long to pay back, although I didn't miss any payments or paid below the MS.

The letter received only stated "Following a review of your unsecured credit facilities with us..." etc.

So your CITIBank payment cycle is something like "AAAAAE*****"?
How will it affect the credit score? After 12 months, the "E" records will disappear? Also the Top Part of the report tat show "Previous Enquiries" ,"Default:", got any default?
 

KKK1978

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Usually which bank will process fast ?
Hi Just want to ask for opinions. I previously submitted to HSBC but was rejected but no free credit report. So I submitted to BOC and today I saw a free credit report.

Does that means I have a chance?
 
Last edited:

tanks51

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Sigh I submitted my application to Hsbc on 10 March until today still processing. CSO told me last Friday need another 2-3 days, I called them yesterday and was told final stage of processing already but need another 1-2 day. Called today say expect results either tomorrow or early next week. Really wait until sian


Not bad liao la at least u had some reply. I submitted on 27 Feb and wait until now... don't even know is it dead or alive .... and I call and can't even located my cso to check on the status..want to move on to another application also cannot..
 

KKK1978

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
CBS report

Hi Just want to ask for opinions. I previously submitted to HSBC but was rejected but no free credit report. So I submitted to BOC and today I saw a free credit report.

Does that means I have a chance?
 

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
15,352
Reaction score
2
finally after a few days of back and forth, HSBC will begin to process on my application tomorrow lol...
 

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
15,352
Reaction score
2
Not bad liao la at least u had some reply. I submitted on 27 Feb and wait until now... don't even know is it dead or alive .... and I call and can't even located my cso to check on the status..want to move on to another application also cannot..

call the bank and request for a return call.

they will call back.

i got total 3 different ppl calling me after i requested :s22:
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Hi Just want to ask for opinions. I previously submitted to HSBC but was rejected but no free credit report. So I submitted to BOC and today I saw a free credit report.

Does that means I have a chance?

As long no outcome, there is a chance hope for the best.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
processing I guess I still have a chance they may reject?

apply 6 years with BOC

The usual lo. Rating, DTI, tenor, payment record, and whether you have other loans (apart from those to be placed under DCP), all these will be looked at.
 

heirenyagao

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Mine is "HHAAAAAAAAAA", H is when they closed my account 2 months ago.

E should be closed with no more outstanding, for example my car which was fully paid off it showed as "EAAAAAAAAAAA" and has stayed that way since it was closed off in 2014.

Defaults shown as 0 at the top.

So your CITIBank payment cycle is something like "AAAAAE*****"?
How will it affect the credit score? After 12 months, the "E" records will disappear? Also the Top Part of the report tat show "Previous Enquiries" ,"Default:", got any default?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top