AA best, HH worst
I'm sorry everyone.. cock eyes. I'm GG.
AA best, HH worst
U mean HH rating is worst?? actually how do we read the rating? AA is the good rating ?
I'm sorry everyone.. cock eyes. I'm GG.sorry sorry to give ppl hope for nothing
Yeah. So means they consider up to GG bcos the common knowledge in this thread is HH has a high chance of being rejected. No biggie, at least it was clarified.
Heehee :X
Saw your post that yours got approved too. Congrats!![]()
Haha thanks. Yep, under Citi. They are in the process of paying alrdy. By this weekend I am only servicing one bank loan. Still broke but not that broke cuz at least the interest has dropped from 26% to 10.5%, and I know after 5 years I am free of this bull s**t.
It took them how Long later to start processing payment to other banks. The guy told me mine was approved last Thursday. Saw a new CC created last sat on my ibanking.
I can't wait to finish the 5 years and out of this as well.![]()
Very fast. Their disbursement team will call you, then within 2-3 business days u will see MEPS inward transfers on all your accounts with other FIs. This is Citi's procedure.
Hmmm... Okay. Shall see if uob works the same way anot. Your Wife must be so happy. Control your spending![]()
Haha she doesn't know the full extent. I told her I trying to control my spending so pls hide these cards for me. That's all.
Oh..................... No wonder. Haha.
Can i ask u? What RAS?
Repayment assistance scheme, offered in 2015. Any amount > 12x will be converted to a 10 year loan (or something like that). The rest subject to normal interest.
Frankly this DCP is better.
Repayment assistance scheme, offered in 2015. Any amount > 12x will be converted to a 10 year loan (or something like that). The rest subject to normal interest.
Frankly this DCP is better.
So maybe that could be the reason.
My HDB(OCBC) is finance by CPF monthly. Car loan finance by my partner, but.... it's under my name thou so to them it's already another repayment.
If rejected by Citi, I just have to get on with it and continue monthly payments
Don't think the 5th, 6th, 7th applications will be successful.
erm u trolling here ?
3k ?
Three DCP applications rejected so far! LolU got approved?
Very fast. Their disbursement team will call you, then within 2-3 business days u will see MEPS inward transfers on all your accounts with other FIs. This is Citi's procedure.
Finally after a long wait of 1 whole month HSBC reject my DCP. Waited so long just for an answer.
For people having intention to apply HSBC try to avoid it if you cannot wait.