Diesel Car Kakis

nfshp253

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
997
Reaction score
0
I think they stopped publishing the prices for their Lok Yang and Pioneer Sector 1 outlets on purpose.
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
Do u think govt will raise price for diesel after they imposed those surcharges?
 

greddy88

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
0
Hmm.. This is significant, a 60L tank, will be around $20 less compares to Caltex @ 1.15.

Sent from LGE LG-H961N using GAGT

From what I understand, it's no frills.. no additives nothing.

I ever tried a tank of Euro5 (blue handle) from Petronas.. it was horrible. Mileage decreased around 50km.
Went back to SG Caltex and back to normal.

Somehow additives play a role here, at least for my car..
 

ipaq4444

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2002
Messages
6,683
Reaction score
152
From what I understand, it's no frills.. no additives nothing.

I ever tried a tank of Euro5 (blue handle) from Petronas.. it was horrible. Mileage decreased around 50km.
Went back to SG Caltex and back to normal.

Somehow additives play a role here, at least for my car..



but how the ride? it is more rough?
 

nfshp253

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
997
Reaction score
0
I'm actually getting better fuel economy on Smart diesel. Worst is Shell, Caltex in the middle. But I do notice that there seems to be more exhaust and soot.
 

nfshp253

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
997
Reaction score
0
Depends on which one you go to. The one in Serangoon is staffed, but the one at Pioneer Sector 1 isn't.
 

nfshp253

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
997
Reaction score
0
Yup. $5 for the card. Non-member still able to get 25% discount at staffed locations.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top