lamerokz
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2009
- Messages
- 584
- Reaction score
- 0
Your gf can be my gf in school liao. They said there's damn little girls in RTIS.
Becareful of what you say.

Your gf can be my gf in school liao. They said there's damn little girls in RTIS.
Becareful of what you say.
I'm a female lol.
Take care of my baby girl, thanks in advance!
Becareful of what you say.
We should take care of each other hahahaha~ is she coming to mat95?
She is a msian, so sadly she wouldnt be around for the course. Do help her out when sem starts, worried for her.

You can be my gf. I'm single, ugly and a xmm warrior.
Wtf sheeep, lai dota when i get home.
WTF Sheeeeep.
Ya very relax, i doing some burden relax gat this sem when they doing some burden computer graphics course. If you are ok with writing, bsgd life is less taxing on the brain
I did, 1st quarter of the session was a 60 questions diagnostic quiz on stuff like : trigo , functions , etc.Any BSGD went for mat95?![]()
I did, 1st quarter of the session was a 60 questions diagnostic quiz on stuff like : trigo , functions , etc.
then thx ex student turned lecturer briefly revised some o level's stuff like completing the square, factorising polynomials, etc.
did u go ?
Good session for you .I went and everything was manageable until the complete the square part. Never learn about how to get that formula during my days in o-level/poly, were only taught to memorize the formula and use it in assignment/test :/
Good session for you .
Irene was ez to spot as she was 1 of the 4 females, u leh ? How to spot u on Wednesday