Everything about the iPhone X

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
Hi guys need to check on this problem I'm facing.

When I'm playing hearthstone on my iPhone X, I close my phone half way in game and attend to something. why is it that always when I try to resume playing after logging in to iPhone It will not resume but instead reopen the game again?

All my game saves are gone from the previous game!! It's crazy.
Simple. Hearthstone requires a constant connection to Blizzard servers. If you lock your device for more than 5-7 seconds iOS is tuned to turn off any data connection for all application unless they have Background App sync capable and available. The game reload is mostly cause it has to reestablish connection not that it has ran out of memory. You can test this by closing Hearthstone and open maybe WhatsApp or whatever application and you can return to it without having it reconnect. As compared to putting your device to sleep it will certainly disconnect you.
 

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
86,036
Reaction score
20
Anyone tio the dec 2 bug?

I have already updated my iOS to latest and still encountering it

I have to change my date to nov to use my iphone x
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Last yr Apple remove headphone jack.

This yr they remove home button.

Wonder next yr they will remove Simi.
 

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
19,096
Reaction score
3,702
Dear all need your advice:
Anyone face this issue of incoming ring and notification sound issue? For incoming calls, my ringer is very soft despite setting to maximum. The moment I press the side voiumn button, the sound cuts off immediately. This is despite setting my change button to ON under the sound settings.

My notifications are not working either. In the past before my upgrade to iOS 11.2, the notifications will come in even though phone is in locked mode. Now it does not. In fact there is nothing at all even when I wake my phone. It’s only when I launch my apps then the messages will all start coming in.

What’s wrong? Apple chat is clueless either after I reset my settings twice and still have these issues. Anyone encounter the same?

Thanks.
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Maybe the silent switch, which is already removed long ago on the iPads.

Hopefully is the silent switch n SIM card.

Then hopefully in future also remove the charging port. HAHAHA

Dun think they will remove volume buttons.
 

VodkaPear

Master Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
125
Dear all need your advice:
Anyone face this issue of incoming ring and notification sound issue? For incoming calls, my ringer is very soft despite setting to maximum. The moment I press the side voiumn button, the sound cuts off immediately. This is despite setting my change button to ON under the sound settings.

My notifications are not working either. In the past before my upgrade to iOS 11.2, the notifications will come in even though phone is in locked mode. Now it does not. In fact there is nothing at all even when I wake my phone. It’s only when I launch my apps then the messages will all start coming in.

What’s wrong? Apple chat is clueless either after I reset my settings twice and still have these issues. Anyone encounter the same?

Thanks.

u looking at ur phone when it ring is it?
if ur phone ring, u press side volume button is equal to mute the ringing tone mah.

restore ur phone lo. sometimes reset settings is no use.
 

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
19,096
Reaction score
3,702
u looking at ur phone when it ring is it?
if ur phone ring, u press side volume button is equal to mute the ringing tone mah.

restore ur phone lo. sometimes reset settings is no use.

Ok will do that. Thanks ~
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Hopefully is the silent switch n SIM card.

Then hopefully in future also remove the charging port. HAHAHA

Dun think they will remove volume buttons.

SIM slot will still be there lah. Charging port may not as still will require cable for fast charging.
 

xhui22

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
0
I also had been trying to find some solutions to this.

Found this, can try see if it works. http://shudhtech.blogspot.sg/2017/11/iphone-x-ringer-volume-very-low-for.html?m=1

Dear all need your advice:
Anyone face this issue of incoming ring and notification sound issue? For incoming calls, my ringer is very soft despite setting to maximum. The moment I press the side voiumn button, the sound cuts off immediately. This is despite setting my change button to ON under the sound settings.

My notifications are not working either. In the past before my upgrade to iOS 11.2, the notifications will come in even though phone is in locked mode. Now it does not. In fact there is nothing at all even when I wake my phone. It’s only when I launch my apps then the messages will all start coming in.

What’s wrong? Apple chat is clueless either after I reset my settings twice and still have these issues. Anyone encounter the same?

Thanks.
 

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
6,019
Reaction score
116
Dear all need your advice:
Anyone face this issue of incoming ring and notification sound issue? For incoming calls, my ringer is very soft despite setting to maximum. The moment I press the side voiumn button, the sound cuts off immediately. This is despite setting my change button to ON under the sound settings.

My notifications are not working either. In the past before my upgrade to iOS 11.2, the notifications will come in even though phone is in locked mode. Now it does not. In fact there is nothing at all even when I wake my phone. It’s only when I launch my apps then the messages will all start coming in.

What’s wrong? Apple chat is clueless either after I reset my settings twice and still have these issues. Anyone encounter the same?

Thanks.

Only my wechat is like that. Open app then the notification comes in.
 

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
9,797
Reaction score
373
Did u off the settings?

For me i offed my column changing using the button.
If u offed it as well thrn make sure ur volume is set to your desired volume
1F2GzF2.jpg


Dear all need your advice:
Anyone face this issue of incoming ring and notification sound issue? For incoming calls, my ringer is very soft despite setting to maximum. The moment I press the side voiumn button, the sound cuts off immediately. This is despite setting my change button to ON under the sound settings.

My notifications are not working either. In the past before my upgrade to iOS 11.2, the notifications will come in even though phone is in locked mode. Now it does not. In fact there is nothing at all even when I wake my phone. It’s only when I launch my apps then the messages will all start coming in.

What’s wrong? Apple chat is clueless either after I reset my settings twice and still have these issues. Anyone encounter the same?

Thanks.
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Hmm I just noticed when I pull down control center and swipe up from the bottom line, there will be a click sound. Is this normal?
 
Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Hmm I just noticed when I pull down notification bar and swipe up from the bottom line, there will be a click sound. Is this normal?

I don't have it leh. But if u day from the control center, then will have a haptic click when u swipe up.
 
Last edited:

camoguysg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
19,096
Reaction score
3,702
Did u off the settings?

For me i offed my column changing using the button.
If u offed it as well thrn make sure ur volume is set to your desired volume
1F2GzF2.jpg

Hmm nope the setting was set to the highest. When there is an incoming call it will be that set volume for split second, and then muffled immediately next, even though I did not face the phone. I suspect it’s thst attention feature highlighted in the article below. Will monitor it now.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top