Everything about the iPhone X

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2001
Messages
99,476
Reaction score
12,767
but frankly, there isn't a major difference between the oled screens of the ipx compared to the older ip lcd screens
 

Thesail61

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2017
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
but frankly, there isn't a major difference between the oled screens of the ipx compared to the older ip lcd screens

I fully agreed. Besides having a larger screen in a smaller size phone, rest looks the same. When the screen is much bigger like tv or ipad then oled will b better
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
The assistive touch button my iPhone X keeps shifting to a different spot. Anyone knows how to stop this?
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,123
Reaction score
505
Shifts downwards.. The shifting seems to be triggered whenever it gets “obstructed” by the keyboard popping up, but it doesn’t then shift back to its original spot..

Mine shift too. So I placed it right at the top in the middle. I was never a fan of assistive touch until I find that now I can assign it to having one task only and that task I assign it to lock the screen.

So I unlock the phone by tapping the screen once and flip up from the bottom to unlock. To lock, I just touch the assistive button. No need to use strength to press the side button.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Mine shift too. So I placed it right at the top in the middle. I was never a fan of assistive touch until I find that now I can assign it to having one task only and that task I assign it to lock the screen.

So I unlock the phone by tapping the screen once and flip up from the bottom to unlock. To lock, I just touch the assistive button. No need to use strength to press the side button.
Thanks for confirming that my issue is not unique to my phone. I had set up my assistive touch in the exact same manner, but because of the shifting issue, I’ve turned it off.
 

apple459721

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2011
Messages
19,846
Reaction score
5,389
Anyone your iphone x suddenly stop charging at around 80%?

How to prevent this from happening and make it charge full 100%?
 

calvintorrie

Junior Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
hi all, just need an advice..

iphone X need to fully charge for 8 hours before use or just charge 100% will do?
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
hi all, just need an advice..

iphone X need to fully charge for 8 hours before use or just charge 100% will do?

Now there's no need to the 'first charge 8 hrs' rule, it's outdated. Just charge it to 100% and even after it hits 100%, leave it on for another 10-15 mins to ensure it's fully charged to capacity.
 

banana10

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
360
Reaction score
5
Hi guys. I am using Circles currently, and I get 4G+ on my previous android phone.
I then used the sim card on my iphone x, but it only shows as ‘4G’ in the top right.

So is 4G+ shown as 4G on ipx? Or is it supposed to show as LTE?
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
There is no 4G+ icon on iphone. Android segregates the speed of LTE by having different icons but Apple iOS just lump them as 4G..

Hi guys. I am using Circles currently, and I get 4G+ on my previous android phone.
I then used the sim card on my iphone x, but it only shows as ‘4G’ in the top right.

So is 4G+ shown as 4G on ipx? Or is it supposed to show as LTE?
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
Hi guys. I am using Circles currently, and I get 4G+ on my previous android phone.
I then used the sim card on my iphone x, but it only shows as ‘4G’ in the top right.

So is 4G+ shown as 4G on ipx? Or is it supposed to show as LTE?

iPhones apparently do not show the '+' prefix. Android maybe due to different OS. The '+' means a faster 4G. Originally 4G speeds hit 300MBps and enhanced is around 450MBps. iPhone X supports up to 450MBps.

LTE is basically the same as 4G but not in our market. Usually only those such as US carriers and different phone variant in their market will show LTE instead of 4G.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
iPhones apparently do not show the '+' prefix. Android maybe due to different OS. The '+' means a faster 4G. Originally 4G speeds hit 300MBps and enhanced is around 450MBps. iPhone X supports up to 450MBps.

LTE is basically the same as 4G but not in our market. Usually only those such as US carriers and different phone variant in their market will show LTE instead of 4G.

I think you mean 300mbps and 450mbps respectively..

450MBps = 3600mbps

:p
 

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,345
Reaction score
2,738
iPhones apparently do not show the '+' prefix. Android maybe due to different OS. The '+' means a faster 4G. Originally 4G speeds hit 300MBps and enhanced is around 450MBps. iPhone X supports up to 450MBps.

LTE is basically the same as 4G but not in our market. Usually only those such as US carriers and different phone variant in their market will show LTE instead of 4G.

Actually iPhone X support LTE speed up to 600Mbps and max upload of speed 150Mbps.

 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top