
but frankly, there isn't a major difference between the oled screens of the ipx compared to the older ip lcd screens
The assistive touch button my iPhone X keeps shifting to a different spot. Anyone knows how to stop this?
Shifts downwards.. The shifting seems to be triggered whenever it gets “obstructed” by the keyboard popping up, but it doesn’t then shift back to its original spot..Yeah stop using assistive button. XD
In all seriousness, you mean like it shift from button left to right
Shifts downwards.. The shifting seems to be triggered whenever it gets “obstructed” by the keyboard popping up, but it doesn’t then shift back to its original spot..
Thanks for confirming that my issue is not unique to my phone. I had set up my assistive touch in the exact same manner, but because of the shifting issue, I’ve turned it off.Mine shift too. So I placed it right at the top in the middle. I was never a fan of assistive touch until I find that now I can assign it to having one task only and that task I assign it to lock the screen.
So I unlock the phone by tapping the screen once and flip up from the bottom to unlock. To lock, I just touch the assistive button. No need to use strength to press the side button.
Anyone your iphone x suddenly stop charging at around 80%?
How to prevent this from happening and make it charge full 100%?
mentioned many times liao. yr phone is too hot. let it cool down.
hi all, just need an advice..
iphone X need to fully charge for 8 hours before use or just charge 100% will do?
hi all, just need an advice..
iphone X need to fully charge for 8 hours before use or just charge 100% will do?
Hi guys. I am using Circles currently, and I get 4G+ on my previous android phone.
I then used the sim card on my iphone x, but it only shows as ‘4G’ in the top right.
So is 4G+ shown as 4G on ipx? Or is it supposed to show as LTE?
Hi guys. I am using Circles currently, and I get 4G+ on my previous android phone.
I then used the sim card on my iphone x, but it only shows as ‘4G’ in the top right.
So is 4G+ shown as 4G on ipx? Or is it supposed to show as LTE?
iPhones apparently do not show the '+' prefix. Android maybe due to different OS. The '+' means a faster 4G. Originally 4G speeds hit 300MBps and enhanced is around 450MBps. iPhone X supports up to 450MBps.
LTE is basically the same as 4G but not in our market. Usually only those such as US carriers and different phone variant in their market will show LTE instead of 4G.
I think you mean 300mbps and 450mbps respectively..
450MBps = 3600mbps
![]()
iPhones apparently do not show the '+' prefix. Android maybe due to different OS. The '+' means a faster 4G. Originally 4G speeds hit 300MBps and enhanced is around 450MBps. iPhone X supports up to 450MBps.
LTE is basically the same as 4G but not in our market. Usually only those such as US carriers and different phone variant in their market will show LTE instead of 4G.
Actually iPhone X support LTE speed up to 600Mbps and max upload of speed 150Mbps.