Exchange Rate - Part 2

YNWA15

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
36
Reaction score
3
Hmm.....seems like the TWD strengthen these few days......not sure what is the rate at Arcade now....
 

Seifer28

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2005
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
275
Withdrew cash frm Cathay United Bank ATM using Revolut last night
exchange rate 22.576
 

Seifer28

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2005
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
275
lol. I use youtrip card there. a trick, I went there to withdraw large cash instead of changing at money changer. pay SGD5 still worth it. the rate was 22.70 as I withdraw SGD 5000 cash which is also the daily limit.
bro, can i check which bank's ATM you use to withdraw so much in a single withdrawal????
I was @ Cathay Bank and single withdrawal only 20k NTD
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
anything lower than 22.5 don't bother to change
just bring your fintech cards over and withdraw from ATM
In fact last I went arcade last Thurs, most of NTD no stock.
So disappointed.
For those with FINTECH card, appreciate if you can say like how much you withdraw and how much is your transaction fee.

Thank you!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top