
Female who voted WP here. My mom and sis are the daft ones though.
This ish why opposition r losing .....thanks to the extremist oppositon supporters.
![]()
![]()
![]()



they read the Straits Times, what do you think?
they selfie everywhere, get lost without GPS, buy branded stuff with credit cards, lust after kpop hunks & AMDKs. want their bf to drive them everywhere with preferably a conti car & hope to live in condo when they get married.
do i want to go to bed with them? YES, i like young flesh.
do i want to marry them? hahahaha...what do you think? pay so much just for 1 cheesepie that loves your money more than u? hahaha...
seriously, when i was in my 20s, NONE of my ex gf were that materialistic. No car, no credit card i also not as desperate like ahboy82. suckerporean girls have changed a lot since the 80s or 90s.
got 1 edmw post here that his 28 yr old fiance got him to buy a 1 million condo in yishun. when he regret & want to discuss abt cancelling the purchase, she wants to break up! need me to tell you where to find?
I voted WP cause I wanted alternative voices in parliament and I don't believe elderly collect cardboard for exercise.
My mom vote pap because she receive MP help before. My sister is just a daft sickie who believe mainstream media with all her heart.
I'm younger and make more than my sister so i still don't understand why she of all people will be supportive of the pap.
I know a friend that voted PAP because of LKY and sg50 effects. The discussion with her almost lead to quarrel.....



I know a friend that voted PAP because of LKY and sg50 effects. The discussion with her almost lead to quarrel.....


Yea, most of the young female voters just vote just for the sake of voting and they will just vote for PAP coz they know who is that. I got few female frens who dont even know their oppo GRC or even follow politics. And most of the policies affect them one , so they wont feel the heat. No NS, no ict no ippt, dont need to chase for money coz got parents and bf who will support..![]()
I voted WP cause I wanted alternative voices in parliament and I don't believe elderly collect cardboard for exercise.
My mom vote pap because she receive MP help before. My sister is just a daft sinkie who believe mainstream media with all her heart.
I'm younger and make more than my sister so i still don't understand why she of all people will be supportive of the pap.
Ooops yea...![]()