Fitear Tio Poison thread

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
Later guan go hoot c435 liao diam diam don say out lol

Will demo, but unless I get a serious brain concussion or tio Toto, the chance of hooting a C435 is remotely remote.

Come to think of it, even if I really tio Toto, I clear off my HDB loan first.
Then still wun hoot C435.
Coz a C435 costs more than my current DX100, Miracle and Scorpion cable.

Again, I simply cannot understand the rationale of getting C435.
Having trouble justifying even adding a DE 7x to complement my Miracle.
 

iAHBEE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
14,601
Reaction score
14
Me. With a Nespresso in one hand while enjoying Teresa Teng on tube amp.




I'm plugging power cords direct to wall.
Not using filters nor power conditioners.
And I'm using a US$80 power cord on my Minimax Plus.
Hardly anything worth crowing about.




12AU7 Tung Sol black glass damn tok kong, but got lobang for it, so cheaper than usual.
And the NOS tubes I use are affordable NOS, not rare ones like Telefunken or Mazda Triple Mica.

And u guys seriously believe that joker that I got PP6 when I already have a Miracle?
That'll just make DX100 redundant.
And no, I didn't hoot 3DD. Coz no demo.






PP6? Roll?
I dunno who's rolling with ALO MK 3B quarter pounder meal.
:D

And potential something even scarier on the horizon.
:eek:
:s13::s13::s13: should go for those really NOS ones.. have u bought any tube dampers yet?
 

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
:s13::s13::s13: should go for those really NOS ones.. have u bought any tube dampers yet?

Yet to.

Those really NOS ones will kill me with nothing left.
I saw a set of quad matched KT88 1960s Genelex Gold Lions going for S$3,000 at Well Audio.
Totally stunned at the price. Left the shop with jaw on the floor.
 

iAHBEE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
14,601
Reaction score
14
Yet to.

Those really NOS ones will kill me with nothing left.
I saw a set of quad matched KT88 1960s Genelex Gold Lions going for S$3,000 at Well Audio.
Totally stunned at the price. Left the shop with jaw on the floor.
Is time for u to stalk on ebay, snipe like what jon use to do for his LPs
 

kenz

Master Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
2,555
Reaction score
0
I dunno who's rolling with ALO MK 3B quarter pounder meal.
:D

And potential something even scarier on the horizon.
:eek:

Quarter pounder meal is nice :D

and potential is just that ... potential. :s13:
 

RazorLotus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
11,162
Reaction score
2
Me. With a Nespresso in one hand while enjoying Teresa Teng on tube amp.




I'm plugging power cords direct to wall.
Not using filters nor power conditioners.
And I'm using a US$80 power cord on my Minimax Plus.
Hardly anything worth crowing about.




12AU7 Tung Sol black glass damn tok kong, but got lobang for it, so cheaper than usual.
And the NOS tubes I use are affordable NOS, not rare ones like Telefunken or Mazda Triple Mica.

And u guys seriously believe that joker that I got PP6 when I already have a Miracle?
That'll just make DX100 redundant.
And no, I didn't hoot 3DD. Coz no demo.






PP6? Roll?
I dunno who's rolling with ALO MK 3B quarter pounder meal.
:D

And potential something even scarier on the horizon.
:eek:

still welly satki...

Right now you know how I listen to my music outside?

I at home listen first. Memorize the songs. Go out and then play them back in my head... No money afford all those stuff and elpis havent come yet..

true story :(
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,958
Reaction score
2,327
Wah, like that u also know.
Really well informed.

Hooted BBQ fish, sotong & prawns with claypot rice and 3 bottles of beer.
Shiok dah.

waiting for u to post ur c435 when it arrives :s13::s13:
 

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
It'll be shipped end of this month. June 31st.
So sexcited. Can't wait.
 

ewng

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2002
Messages
6,215
Reaction score
11,798
He pay for rush order and express shipping. How u wan to compare

Or maybe I ask for unobtainium material from Pandora...so they have to check with Jake Sully see whether they are ok to ship unobtainium to Earth or not... :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top