SUYAMA custom IEM has been numbered such as 435 or 224. This represent the configuration of drivers. This 333 means 3 way, 3 units, 3 drivers. Because there are some *units which have two drivers(receivers) built in to the same unit. For example, Westone ES3/ES3X would be named 333 in the style of SUYAMA. However, westone3 would be named as 323, as high and mid drivers are incorporated into one unit(Knowles TWFK). This is clear and non-misleading naming convention I think. So Private 333 employs 3 separate units/drivers.can some1 explain 4-Way 3-Unit 5-Receiver
what does it mean
Btw:
Joe, when are you free to meet? I've tried the gold ak100 combo with 333, hope to be able try your dx100 soon![]()
tbh, im actually pretty poisoned by 333.... it is far-king better than JH13... but have yet to try the JH13FP lah... but... but...
no moolah to hoot 333 bcoz need to buy bowling ball and pay for many other stuffs... also setting aside some moolah for MDR-7506 and CD900ST![]()
always so lucky one. 
Later you think of getting something, will win it again...always so lucky one.
![]()
i think is 4 pathway
1 unit = 2 driver mid-low
1 unit = 2 driver mid-low
1 unit = 1 driver high
I'm not exactly that interested in double quarter pounder meals.
I'm a small eater.
Dx100 + C435 is already damn sick as it is.


Joe, you very funny ah. While I'm convinced you actually don't like dbl-quarter ponder meals, but surely to me you don't seem to be such a small eater at all, lols. So now ish can call you Ayon x FitEar **** liaos.
Oh well, congrats on yr latest hoot and sry abt yr wallet. Wanna retire yr portable EX1000's and willing to let it go for cheap, please kindly contact me in future and lemme know first hor.
![]()

Achurlly guan hooted....
Btw is it possible to ask ur jp contacts to check with fitear if rma usually involves a full repair or will they just replace a 111 for me?
Joe, you very funny ah. While I'm convinced you actually don't like dbl-quarter ponder meals, but surely to me you don't seem to be such a small eater at all, lols. So now ish can call you Ayon x FitEar **** liaos.
Oh well, congrats on yr latest hoot and sry abt yr wallet. Wanna retire yr portable EX1000's and willing to let it go for cheap, please kindly contact me in future and lemme know first hor.
![]()
Uh wrong configuration there. C435 is 5-drivers, 4-way crossover config. (with 1 single driver=woofer, Dual drivers=mids, 1 single driver=mid/highs and 1 single driver=tweeter) It's quite abit different from Guan's UM Miracle's which is only a 3-way CIEM, with dual drivers dedicated to each of the lows/mids/tweeter frequency configuration. (same crossover config as Heir 8A's)
I uploaded the drivers chart/crossover configuration before for several prominent and well-regarded CIEMs which includes the FitEar Private C435, on the following thread post previously.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/68784025-post36.html
How u all tio poison by C435 sia.. Uncle Wilson's C435 so small -.-, cannot even hear any awesomeness due to the awkward fit.![]()
How u all tio poison by C435 sia.. Uncle Wilson's C435 so small -.-, cannot even hear any awesomeness due to the awkward fit.![]()
I thought the C435 fitting is quite ok as compared to the 335 which is so big that I have problem getting in my ear.
