alamakazim
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2013
- Messages
- 8,133
- Reaction score
- 402
so poisonous ah.... wah seh... more poison than harbeth... must go try

so poisonous ah.... wah seh... more poison than harbeth... must go try
Aiseh bro...
You neber listen to C435 when at Jaben ah?
Better not unless you want to burn >$2.5k in ur wallet![]()
really...
@joe.... whats the price ?
$2,698.. It's damn good sounding..
Best IEM I've ever heard..
Very detailed and transparent with DX100.
$2,698.. It's damn good sounding..
Best IEM I've ever heard..
Very detailed and transparent with DX100.
What chiu do for a living?
I see wad u r planning. Soon to see wts miracle liaoI'm not exactly that interested in double quarter pounder meals.
I'm a small eater.
Dx100 + C435 is already damn sick as it is.
$2,698.. It's damn good sounding..
Best IEM I've ever heard..
Very detailed and transparent with DX100.

C435 is 4 way frequency, 5 driver customs.
No idea wat 3 unit is though.
i think is 4 pathway
1 unit = 2 driver mid-low
1 unit = 2 driver mid-low
1 unit = 1 driver high
Considering that the C435 has been in production since early 2009, wondering how come the latest CIEM doesn't come close in the feeling of "syiokness"... IMO
I'm not exactly that interested in double quarter pounder meals.
I'm a small eater.
Dx100 + C435 is already damn sick as it is.