Fitear Tio Poison thread

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,885
Reaction score
0
Maybe he uses his pigu to listen?
:s22:

:s13::s13:

Joe you very bad towards Heir **** leh. Why always bully him lols.
:crazy:

:( why no one believe me

Cause you always trolling the forumers in here, lols you nv heard of the story of boy who cried wolf? But anyway gx gx, you finally managed to hoot yr dream Private series ciem liaos.
:o

Why no impressions of it against the 4.A ah? Got time write one leh. :D
 

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,885
Reaction score
0
Now I'm damn regret that I didn't hoot 334 when I was in Japan last month... :(

Uh bro you don't have to feel regretful/sayang, actually e-Earphone now only take pre-orders for TG 334 they don't have actual stock, it has been in backordered status for very long now aside from Fujiya-avic store. I have a friend who got poisoned by the TG 334 also who read the reviews on head-fi, he wanted me to help him get it through my contacts, but after hearing it being backordered and cannot immediately get it, he dropped the idea in the end.

I think the one u saw at e-Earphone is pre-owned set aka 2nd hand.
 

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
:s13::s13:

Joe you very bad towards Heir **** leh. Why always bully him lols.
:crazy:

Where got?
But general consensus is TG334 is slightly dark sounding wat.
First time I heard that it's balanced sounding lor, granted everyone hears differently.
But should be such a big diff mah.


i ish scared of becoming like lubick, a fitear **** :(

U fitear ****.
:D
 

iAHBEE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
14,601
Reaction score
14
Cause you always trolling the forumers in here, lols you nv heard of the story of boy who cried wolf? But anyway gx gx, you finally managed to hoot yr dream Private series ciem liaos.
:o

Why no impressions of it against the 4.A ah? Got time write one leh. :D

How to compare? Ones a long lost love finally reunited the other is somewhat merely a fling :(

And it's a private 112 lah :o
 

iAHBEE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
14,601
Reaction score
14
Where got?
But general consensus is TG334 is slightly dark sounding wat.
First time I heard that it's balanced sounding lor, granted everyone hears differently.
But should be such a big diff mah.




U fitear ****.
:D

The 435 and 334/335 users are the real sluts k. Moi only humble 112 :(
 

ewng

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2002
Messages
6,193
Reaction score
11,779
Uh bro you don't have to feel regretful/sayang, actually e-Earphone now only take pre-orders for TG 334 they don't have actual stock, it has been in backordered status for very long now aside from Fujiya-avic store. I have a friend who got poisoned by the TG 334 also who read the reviews on head-fi, he wanted me to help him get it through my contacts, but after hearing it being backordered and cannot immediately get it, he dropped the idea in the end.

I think the one u saw at e-Earphone is pre-owned set aka 2nd hand.

Bingo~that one I saw at e-earphone is pre-owned set...condition not that good...that's why it's cheaper...
 

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,885
Reaction score
0
How to compare? Ones a long lost love finally reunited the other is somewhat merely a fling :(

And it's a private 112 lah :o

I'm sry Fitear ****, but nice trolling there. There's no Private 112 series leh, you mai troll me leh. Besides last time u alrdy shared wif me b4 you aiming for Private 333, why would u get other models actually. :s22:

Wah lao fling somemore indeed. I have nv treated my iems as flings sia. All are my precious.
:(:(
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,322
I'm sry Fitear ****, but nice trolling there. There's no Private 112 series leh, you mai troll me leh. Besides last time u alrdy shared wif me b4 you aiming for Private 333, why would u get other models actually. :s22:

Wah lao fling somemore indeed. I have nv treated my iems as flings sia. All are my precious.
:(:(

Then ur 4a where liao lol
 

Guan22

Master Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
0
I'm sry Fitear ****, but nice trolling there. There's no Private 112 series leh, you mai troll me leh. Besides last time u alrdy shared wif me b4 you aiming for Private 333, why would u get other models actually. :s22:

Wah lao fling somemore indeed. I have nv treated my iems as flings sia. All are my precious.
:(:(

OMG, that word reminds of of Smeagol...
:eek:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top