Fitear Tio Poison thread

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,587
Reaction score
20,080
Opening this thread for those that have been poisoned dip dip by Fitear.

Went to Jaben and tested the TG334 and Uncle Wilson's C435. Really is tio poison dip dip. Do go down to test the 334 before the set is sold away.
All i could say is that it is the BEST universal i heard till date.

The C435 is in a totally different league. If i don have a custom. I will probably sell pigu just to get it. :s13::s13:

Do try the above mentioned earphone at your own risk.:D:D

Did u manage to try the 335 ?
 

zhubajie

Master Member
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
5
The last set for sale is demo set? How come supposed to be for sale but whole world trying it
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,587
Reaction score
20,080
Tried 435 not 335 leh

As what I can recall my hearing, 435 is into mid and high.

The 335 is into bass.

When I first heard the 335, it's a bit bassy to me. Maybe I would said the mid bass is stronger.

I did not wanted to try the 435 until that SA told me just tried lah since trying is free..................:s13:

Then died liao. The sound is very balance, airy, transparent, smooth, sparkling high but the bass is a neutral to me. It's at a different level. I could hear the saliva of Suzy's voice tone................:D

Now still waiting patiently.....................:o
 
Last edited:

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,321
As what I can recall my hearing, 435 is into mid and high.

The 335 is into bass.

When I first heard the 335, it's a bit bassy to me. Maybe I would said the mid bass is stronger.

I did not wanted to try the 435 until that SA told me just tried lah since trying is free..................:s13:

Then died liao. The sound is very balance, airy, transparent, smooth, sparkling high but the bass is a neutral to me. It's at a different level. I could hear the saliva of Suzy's voice tone................:D

Now still waiting patiently.....................:o

yea it is really good. i tot 334 was good until i heard 435 :s13::s13:
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,587
Reaction score
20,080
next time lo.
i didnt know they have the 335 also :s13::s13:

I don't know is it still there.

The last time I go, they had the 333, 335 and 435.

333 - I tried and find that the sound is a bit bright. The mid and high are a bit harsh and forward. Don't quite really like it.................:(

I also tried the FAD from Japan and it's also good but pricy..............:o
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,321
I don't know is it still there.

The last time I go, they had the 333, 335 and 435.

333 - I tried and find that the sound is a bit bright. The mid and high are a bit harsh and forward. Don't quite really like it.................:(

I also tried the FAD from Japan and it's also good but pricy..............:o

U shld be happy with 435. Now haunting alot ppl liao haha
 

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,885
Reaction score
0
Ur japanese contact can do C435 or MH335 bo? Ship ear impression to them.

LOL

Parterre is how many driver? Wats the signature like?

Spkrs01 who's from Tralucent Audio who tried the Parterre's from Jaben HK recently, made the above comments abt the Parterre. Also directly from Suyama-san's the man himself, this one is actually tuned more towards having a vast soundstage replicating the live ambience of a hall theater (thus the model naming of Parterre) and also aimed more at treble-lovers (but w/o any harsh treble or sibilance at all, just more treble sparkle compared to F111/TG 334 models according to leaked japanese impressions so far). There is already an appreciation thread for it on Head-fi, maybe just go ssrr if you're int to find out more for yrself.

Surprisingly due to Suyama-san's personal decision, he did not reveal the amount of drivers used in this model to the press/public when he first unveiled it at his booth, stating the reasons that he just wants people to enjoy its sound and not care abt the main technical details, but according to ITMedia's recent coverage, this is most likely a 2-driver, 2-way system universal BA iem.
:o
 

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,885
Reaction score
0
Yea lo. I wonder y ppl say 334 bassy. To me it goes low when the music calls for it. But definitely not bassy. The mids is abit thin on the 334 for me

Cravenz, a fellow Singaporean head-fier shared his own impressions on the TG 334 recently on the last few pgs, been following that thread randomly every now and then, and he's not the only one that has made comments that the bass quantity on 334 can be overpowering on some tracks, as I've been picking up similar feedback/impressions from other HK/taiwanese owners of the TG 334 as well although I do understand this issue can be polarising due to our own individual songs/genre preferences depending on what we listen to.

If you scroll further down on that discussion thread, another head-fier member Shotgunshane also gave his own impressions that compared to the Tralucent 1Plus2, which is a hybrid universal with a 10mm dynamic transducer as woofer, he actually feels that the TG 334 has the max amount of bass for his own listening preferences compared to the 1Plus2 (though according to his profile, 1Plus2 is not any weaker compared to TG 334, and he personally favours the UM Merlins bass qualities over MG6Pros in terms of customs), and I actually rem his taste pretty well as in the past according to some of his impressions shared under those JVC FX700/MDR-EX1000/FAD Piano Forte threads, his own preferences are usually more towards phones with gd bassy qualities/tilted towards warm tonality.

No comments abt yr comment of TG 334 being thin on the mids, cause i haven't even heard it for myself lol.
 

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,885
Reaction score
0
however, to peeps who listen to analog (natural) instruments such as violin, harp, yada yada... should totally try the Piano Forte X. the sound is mesmerizing...
(note: if u listen to genres like pop with it, ur ears would pretty much tell u to respond or react, WTF?!?!?!?!)

The Piano Forte VIII/IX/X series does not perform that badly when it comes down to pop vocal genres, but I can totally understand where you are coming frm even if you give that WTF reaction when listening to modern pop vocalists with the PF series, as I certainly also had my own WTF moments after owning my PF IX's for close to 6 mths now. The Piano Fortes still has a very gd warm tonality (though with close to nil sub-bass quantity), a very smooth and liquid midrange presence and slightly rolled-off treble qualities, that will not offend the listener when listening to alot of female vocalists, this one you can have my own words cause i really listen to quite alot of diversified female vocals, though I'm no fan of Whitney Houston or Leona Lewis.
:D

My Dad is a huge fan of Faye Wong and we actually have quite abit of her CDs in our house. Although I did not have the time to rip all her CD's to my hdd, I've been listening to some of her prev albums on my own CD transport at hm with my Piano Forte IX's, as well as some of my fav Olivia Ong CDs which are usually mastered very well and all I can say is, you will never ever see me selling the PF IX's ever, cause everytime I listen to vocalist like Olivia Ong or Faye Wong, it has nv failed to give me goosebumps and those touching emotions conveyed by their voices.

The Piano Fortes are also quite a specialist when it comes down to symphonic/classical tracks due to their natural realism of timbre/huge soundstage properties, but they don't tend to excel so much when it comes down to hard/alternative rock (i don't listen to metal) or electronic genre in my own words, as their sub-bass presence can be considered alittle lacking even compared to some of my own dual-driver BA iems.
 

ZackZhou

Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2010
Messages
474
Reaction score
0
seriously, another poisoning going on, and i spent the last night googling about fitears(piror to this only know the existence of togo334 and 333). then now need to hold on UM purchase, see if i can get a fitear vs 1plus2 demo or not.

Personally prefer universal to customs.

:s22::s22:
 

tm.chen

Senior Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
946
Reaction score
0
335DW has got good bass, a tad heavy but not overpowering. 435 more balanced and has a more meaty sound across the hi, mid and los. Probably will be saving up for the 435. Cheaper than the 335 but not by much.

Anyone knows how does fitear do their ear impressions?
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,321
Cravenz, a fellow Singaporean head-fier shared his own impressions on the TG 334 recently on the last few pgs, been following that thread randomly every now and then, and he's not the only one that has made comments that the bass quantity on 334 can be overpowering on some tracks, as I've been picking up similar feedback/impressions from other HK/taiwanese owners of the TG 334 as well although I do understand this issue can be polarising due to our own individual songs/genre preferences depending on what we listen to.

If you scroll further down on that discussion thread, another head-fier member Shotgunshane also gave his own impressions that compared to the Tralucent 1Plus2, which is a hybrid universal with a 10mm dynamic transducer as woofer, he actually feels that the TG 334 has the max amount of bass for his own listening preferences compared to the 1Plus2 (though according to his profile, 1Plus2 is not any weaker compared to TG 334, and he personally favours the UM Merlins bass qualities over MG6Pros in terms of customs), and I actually rem his taste pretty well as in the past according to some of his impressions shared under those JVC FX700/MDR-EX1000/FAD Piano Forte threads, his own preferences are usually more towards phones with gd bassy qualities/tilted towards warm tonality.

No comments abt yr comment of TG 334 being thin on the mids, cause i haven't even heard it for myself lol.

Maybe i am used to heavier bass and lusher thicker mids so i find the bass ok and mids thin.
U needa try then post a review for more to see
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top