Receive a sms from single, informing me that my 4G clear voice is activated. But I do not even call them to activate it.
AND the green and red arrows not appearing on phone, even I restarted it.
oh so it the voLTE function. can disable one right?
Hi gurus, i have updated the software/firmware. However, upon checking the outgoing call options, i realised i do not have the volte options at all. My clearvoice is already activated and i have received a confirmation sms for singtel as well. I also do not have any coloured arrows. Any idea whats wrong? Thanks in advance.
Perhaps you would want to share with us your software version?
Hi gurus, i have updated the software/firmware. However, upon checking the outgoing call options, i realised i do not have the volte options at all. My clearvoice is already activated and i have received a confirmation sms for singtel as well. I also do not have any coloured arrows. Any idea whats wrong? Thanks in advance.
Heres what i got on the call settings page![]()
No outgoing call settings options...
Anyone can offer some help? TIA.
It depends on which telco you are with. Both singtel and starhub have volte active as partnof their service.
For singtel, as far as i know volte is still an add-on which is required to be requested by user..
I don't find VOLTE option under call settings too. No such option with below latest 25th June firmware. Tried above method to on/off without sim card, but to no avail.
I'm with Singtel and also they verified VOLTE is turned on for my line.
PDA: N9005DXUENF3
CSC: N9005OLCENF2
MODEM: N9005DXUENF1
I don't find VOLTE option under call settings too. No such option with below latest 25th June firmware. Tried above method to on/off without sim card, but to no avail.
I'm with Singtel and also they verified VOLTE is turned on for my line.
PDA: N9005DXUENF3
CSC: N9005OLCENF2
MODEM: N9005DXUENF1
I had the same issue, multiple calls to the CSO, multiple deactivated/actived the 4G Clearvoice VAS, reflashed firmware using ODIN, change CSC code, changed SIM card (using Nano) etc.
The most helpful people were the Singtel Hello Store Manager & Retail Operations Mgr (Bedok Mall) that help to test my phone (using their store Staff SIM card and actually activated the VAS on them). They confirmed that the phone supports (firmware NF3) the service. The worked with the backend Network team and finally traced it to 'scripting' error. And they resolved it.
Kudos to the Management and staff at Singtel Hello Shop at Bedok Mall.
Caveat: No relations to them, only a satisfied customer.
What's 'scripting' error bro?
Finally what they do to resolve this error? Is your firmware still
PDA: N9005DXUENF3
CSC: N9005OLCENF2
MODEM: N9005DXUENF1
after they solve it? I tried clearing cache, but to no avail.
After my 4G clearvoice was activated. I have problem sending sms. Sending via whatsapp is OK. I need to like restart my phone or off my WiFi den the message can send.
Anyone encounter this problem?