GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
In terms of Screen Protector installation, which shop provides reliable and free installation when I buy from them? Bought from a shop in Parkway before but the person was very rough in handling the phone and accuracy not very good. For a new phone, this is damn frustrating.

I have tried to install myself but my hands naturally shake alot and also lots of bubbles even though the screen is 3.5". Now over 5" the chance of error is higher.

Should I go with Moby, Adix82 or somewhere else? Any recommendations? Thanks.

both shops that you mentioned do help you.. i got my s3 SP pasted nicely at mobilesquare.
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,221
Reaction score
225
is the note 2 screen curved like s3?

more close up...btw vic, y u ask? got special SP coming???

6377d29e37caa6fcb5ac5a9e398245dc.jpg


3af369a949f6f4d3d6a22ddbb65a8a99.jpg


2405f062d8d3566521ad0e9fcf39270e.jpg


compared with S3
d00b5711bf9eaa33741908d51cd207d5.jpg


683193062ce7f6210d502092f009ef24.jpg


48d4e42a67fc02be768627fc60a8d91f.jpg
 

tornedo

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
0
Bro got stock for this anot? I think I might be interested in it. It's like best of both words, with a bit of give & take. I don't mind the slightly poorer surface hardness.

Ultra Optics : Anti-Fingerprint with Clarity
Ultra Optics film is premium grade screen protector that features a microlens array surface layer. The microlens array on the surface of this matte anti-fingerprint film dramatically increases the light transmittance while offering an excellent, smooth surface texture with smudge resistant property.

Optical Microlense Array Matte film : Anti-fingerprint
Light transmittance increased by 50% from previous model
Premium matte surface
Good surface hardness : 2H ~ 3H



Sorry for noobie question (never use sgp before), does this means Ultra fine (anti glare) will be less clear (or a lot less clear) compare to naked screen?

I also, would like sp to be as near to clearest possible with hopefully anti-finger print / anti glare. With Clarity as top priority, and anti-finger print secondary and anti glare least priority.

So, which SGP model likely suite me?

Thanks in advance.
 

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
21,792
Reaction score
4
Sorry for noobie question (never use sgp before), does this means Ultra fine (anti glare) will be less clear (or a lot less clear) compare to naked screen?

I also, would like sp to be as near to clearest possible with hopefully anti-finger print / anti glare. With Clarity as top priority, and anti-finger print secondary and anti glare least priority.

So, which SGP model likely suite me?

Thanks in advance.

Ultra Crystal, check my sig. :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top