Galaxy S23 order status

slxxccet

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
17
No hopes I'm going to cancel off my order
Why, since u ald pre order it le? I whatapps them this evening, they only have 512gb black and green instock and all will be shipped out after 6 weeks if u ordered it today
 

Jc.lien

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Why, since u ald pre order it le? I whatapps them this evening, they only have 512gb black and green instock and all will be shipped out after 6 weeks if u ordered it today
Quite pissed pre-ordered on the first day and wait till 31st March then they begin to ship out might as well cancel off my current order get 512 instead stocks are everywhere
 

slxxccet

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
17
Quite pissed pre-ordered on the first day and wait till 31st March then they begin to ship out might as well cancel off my current order get 512 instead stocks are everywhere
I keep with my choice as I know 512gb will not be enough for use as the system will used up around 100gb, I just dun wan to regret in later days
 

SeanOw

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
365
Why, since u ald pre order it le? I whatapps them this evening, they only have 512gb black and green instock and all will be shipped out after 6 weeks if u ordered it today
If they have 512GB black then now come my phone still not ready for pickup? I preorder on 15 Feb
 

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
19,445
Reaction score
6,798
Nope just the phone
IMHO.
If your order status "processing" in their system.
You should contact them.
Just confirm that they have ordered for you.

P.S. My order was "stuck" because the I have other stuffs on order that have no stock. Now they are releasing it. However, in the system still show processing.
 

SeanOw

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
365
IMHO.
If your order status "processing" in their system.
You should contact them.
Just confirm that they have ordered for you.

P.S. My order was "stuck" because the I have other stuffs on order that have no stock. Now they are releasing it. However, in the system still show processing.
My order status is awaiting dispatch.
 

SeanOw

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
365
Update: I just got off live chat with Samsung support they said that my order is shown as shipped. But i did not get any sms or email telling me that I can pickup my phone. The person suggested waiting for an email or sms.
 

TanHere

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2022
Messages
375
Reaction score
139
I keep with my choice as I know 512gb will not be enough for use as the system will used up around 100gb, I just dun wan to regret in later days
The OS will only take up 21GB but Samsung adds both 21GB(OS) + 36GB (The actual size for 512GB is 476GB) = 57 GB.
I assume u didn't Tap on the " ( i ) " beside the apps in the file app?
 

XxGaiaxX

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
669
Reaction score
20
So those who have their delivery date shown as 31 March are all the 1TB variant? Anyone who ordered 1TB and already received or shown an earlier date? Just curious since I hard see anyone mentioning about 1TB.
 

slxxccet

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
17
So those who have their delivery date shown as 31 March are all the 1TB variant? Anyone who ordered 1TB and already received or shown an earlier date? Just curious since I hard see anyone mentioning about 1TB.
Yes, 1tb one 😂
 

SeanOw

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
365
Can try to talk to their customer service and see how they replied
Yeah I did they said that my order is shown as shipped. But i didn't get any sms or email telling me that I can pickup my phone. The CS suggested waiting for an email or sms.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top