Garmin Nuvi 1350

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
54,548
Reaction score
191
Is this model still worth hooting when there are so many new Garmin models ?

Use for SG and MY .
 

fatalatacious

Master Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
4,389
Reaction score
0
Is this model still worth hooting when there are so many new Garmin models ?

Use for SG and MY .

Am considering this model and I have yet to come across another other model of similar price and as much good reviews.

Newer models has more functions like BT voice recog, Routes, media player, compass which I have no use for.

Guys using the 1350, how big a microSD card do I need?
 

fretinger

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
NZ Map

Anyone know where to get NZ Map (if free would be better)?

Mine is Sg set, so can't download NZ map from Garmin site.
 

SilverBeauty

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Am considering this model and I have yet to come across another other model of similar price and as much good reviews.

Newer models has more functions like BT voice recog, Routes, media player, compass which I have no use for.

Guys using the 1350, how big a microSD card do I need?

Most maps except the main continents of USA, Europe, China, Australia under 1G. SD card now cheap so 2G should suffice.

Gadgets keep adding features, but do you need or use them?
 

RuthBaby

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2000
Messages
4,538
Reaction score
0
I bought my Garmin 1350 at $179 from this seller: bestbuyelec.com. It came with the Singapore Traffic Receiver for live traffic information and avoidance. It works well and I have no regrets buying this GPS. It is by far the cheapest in Singapore. The other retailers are selling the traffic receiver alone for $89.

the seller is so rude .. and i started making all the enquries and he just shun off by saying never sell anymore. and hung up. :eek:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top