LHL already said that only profligate spending would cause GST to increase. SO pls listen to your ex PM
First PAP refuse to reveal the reserves (unlike top the 10 biggest economies) so who can say what to do ?
If we have 10 trillion reserves, why can't we use some of it ? Why must we keep draining the pockets of citizens just to keep accumulating money ? It's like the cleaner that died with 1million savings.
If we have 0 reserves, then what has PAP been doing ?
See your party is so smart to be so opague...
Would u merry a spouse who is so toxic and cunning ? Nope
Would u partner someone in a biz as above? Nope
Now, u may think but its perfect to run the country. YES & NO.
I don't see them being cunning to other countries, infact I see them bending over most of the time
But I do see them being cunning and toxic to their own citizens.. gaslighting etc.