Tiny Shrimp
Master Member
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2024
- Messages
- 3,398
- Reaction score
- 2,444
sg booming again ah?
CFA is going in the wrong direction today!
sg booming again ah?
I think I know the reason. Both Link REITS (0823.HK) and CICT (C38U) are taking down the CFA. These are the top two components and they are behaving badly.Up to mid 80s and then down again.
Looks like reits not only affected by interest rates but also sentiments people can think of that affect reits.
I think I know the reason. Both Link REITS (0823.HK) and CICT (C38U) are taking down the CFA. These are the top two components and they are behaving badly.
Link REITS obviously due to China (shorting).
CICT due to selling Collyer Quay and whatever reason that comes after that.
Hence procedure to buy CFA: Check Link REITS and CICT have both bottomed first.
Anyway, I think they are good buy now, or at least near a bottom soon.
Should sell its overseas asset firstCICT still down. Thought selling off Collyer Quay at premium to pay off debts is a good thing but market see it otherwise?
Anyway queue to buy CICT at 1.90.
I added some CFA and ascendas...I think I know the reason. Both Link REITS (0823.HK) and CICT (C38U) are taking down the CFA. These are the top two components and they are behaving badly.
Link REITS obviously due to China (shorting).
CICT due to selling Collyer Quay and whatever reason that comes after that.
Hence procedure to buy CFA: Check Link REITS and CICT have both bottomed first.
Anyway, I think they are good buy now, or at least near a bottom soon.
Good buy! CFA rising. I need it to rise to 0.830 to break even the first purchase.I added some CFA and ascendas...
Capland ascendas itself machiam like a mini etf liao
Great for you!Good buy! CFA rising. I need it to rise to 0.830 to break even the first purchase.
Boat leaving port? Even maple log up by 4% siah...Reits raising a few cents already!!!
Kep DC largi power….iwhats going on?Boat leaving port? Even maple log up by 4% siah...
There was a simultaneous big drop in UST 10yr yield. So this is definitely algos pushing REITS sector up due to UST long bond yields down. The closest event that could trigger this is either one of these two reasons:Boat leaving port? Even maple log up by 4% siah...
Number 2 will be scary sia.There was a simultaneous big drop in UST 10yr yield. So this is definitely algos pushing REITS sector up due to UST long bond yields down. The closest event that could trigger this is either one of these two reasons:
1. Scott Bessent (a seasoned macro trader/investor) will be the next Trump's US Secretary of Treasury replacing Janet Yellen, reflects confidence of UST market will be under control.
2. Escalation in NATO-donated missiles attacking Russia means armageddon coming soon.
Great for you!
My average price on POSB RSP is $0.9488
fml
But at least it is 88 ending if any consolation to me
It's occurring at the end of the trading day in big cap stocks, even in Alibaba and Wilmar. Most likely is ETF-related buying.Quite high volume for cict today. Hope it's something positive