endlssorrow
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 11,087
- Reaction score
- 852
FrasersCT strongly supported at 1.84?
today ex liao still 1.86.
zai
zai

FrasersCT strongly supported at 1.84?
Haro everybuttie
yall got noticed boh?
This qtr many reits XD-ed riao and nv move down hor
*tink tink*![]()
Hi addict, noticed it. But still got a dark cloud hovering S-Reits. Haha
Agree. will only consider Reits nearer to Feb/March 2014, where the chance to buy low low is greater![]()
bbs suddenly building up q at Capmall
Something is brewing
3000 lots each at buy & sell

West gate mall coming in December!![]()
Went over to jurong last weekend to look see look see. I must say i'm impress with IMM and JEM (though it's not under CMT). The upcoming West gate mall looks delicious and with Jcube over there. Seems that CMT has a huge stake in Jurong.
FCT should add Jurong Point in it's portfolio!
Ehh.. IMM is under CMT. I was at Jem recently and I have to say that IMM and Jcude will has its work cut out for it; especially IMM.
As for Jurong Point, I doubt the owner will cash out. And FCT tend to be more prudent that some other REIT manager and not over-paid. So I doubt a deal would happen.
Went over to jurong last weekend to look see look see. I must say i'm impress with IMM and JEM (though it's not under CMT). The upcoming West gate mall looks delicious and with Jcube over there. Seems that CMT has a huge stake in Jurong.
FCT should add Jurong Point in it's portfolio!

I think FCT's next target is Changi City Point.![]()
JP belongs to Guthrie & Lee Khim Tah mah
Why would they wanna sell their biggest money-spinner??
Wah, just saw Guthrie SUSP riao. Another old company gone into hiding.
This Guthrie got bot over right?why they gt susp n wanted to delist?
This Guthrie got bot over right?
This Guthrie super profitable.
Their staff bonus consistently 4-5 months.
Somemore after declaring 5c CD!