General S-REITs Discussion Thread

__vis__

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
1,838
Reaction score
0
Anybody can comment on the outlook if FEHT?

"FEHT will launch three Singapore hotels over the next three months. These are the Village Hotel Katong in the Marine Parade/East Coast area, Amoy at Far East Square in the Chinatown/CBD area, and a relaunch of the Rendezvous Grand Hotel in the Bras Basah area which Far East Hospitality Trust (FEHT) acquired recently from Straits Trading Company."

Not vested :p
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,322
Reaction score
20,563
Haro everybuttie
yall got noticed boh?
This qtr many reits XD-ed riao and nv move down hor
*tink tink* :)
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,322
Reaction score
20,563
bbs suddenly building up q at Capmall
Something is brewing
3000 lots each at buy & sell
 

teerance85

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
1
West gate mall coming in December! :s12:

Went over to jurong last weekend to look see look see. I must say i'm impress with IMM and JEM (though it's not under CMT). The upcoming West gate mall looks delicious and with Jcube over there. Seems that CMT has a huge stake in Jurong.

FCT should add Jurong Point in it's portfolio!
 

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,677
Reaction score
168
Went over to jurong last weekend to look see look see. I must say i'm impress with IMM and JEM (though it's not under CMT). The upcoming West gate mall looks delicious and with Jcube over there. Seems that CMT has a huge stake in Jurong.

FCT should add Jurong Point in it's portfolio!

Ehh.. IMM is under CMT. I was at Jem recently and I have to say that IMM and Jcude will has its work cut out for it; especially IMM.

As for Jurong Point, I doubt the owner will cash out. And FCT tend to be more prudent that some other REIT manager and not over-paid. So I doubt a deal would happen.
 

teerance85

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
1
Ehh.. IMM is under CMT. I was at Jem recently and I have to say that IMM and Jcude will has its work cut out for it; especially IMM.

As for Jurong Point, I doubt the owner will cash out. And FCT tend to be more prudent that some other REIT manager and not over-paid. So I doubt a deal would happen.

Yeah, IMM is under CMT. It has the word 'Capital Mall Trust" on its building walls. Very prominent!
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,322
Reaction score
20,563
JP belongs to Guthrie & Lee Khim Tah mah
Why would they wanna sell their biggest money-spinner?? :look:

Wah, just saw Guthrie SUSP riao. Another old company gone into hiding.
 

Dividends Warrior

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
25,011
Reaction score
3,012
Went over to jurong last weekend to look see look see. I must say i'm impress with IMM and JEM (though it's not under CMT). The upcoming West gate mall looks delicious and with Jcube over there. Seems that CMT has a huge stake in Jurong.

FCT should add Jurong Point in it's portfolio!

I think FCT's next target is Changi City Point. :s12:
 

teerance85

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
1
I think FCT's next target is Changi City Point. :s12:

Though Changi city point is situated in Changi business park, but I'm kinda concerned about the human traffic. It's always empty on weekends. If you wanna chase for those newly launched smart phones, please go over to ccp!
 

Geeezz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
13,227
Reaction score
187
JP belongs to Guthrie & Lee Khim Tah mah
Why would they wanna sell their biggest money-spinner?? :look:

Wah, just saw Guthrie SUSP riao. Another old company gone into hiding.

why they gt susp n wanted to delist?
 

addict951

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
188,322
Reaction score
20,563
anybuttie here got maple gcp??
today result release pruss 1st declaration of CD right?? :s12:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top